Can of worms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can of worms

I was given a DVD yesterday called LOOSE CHANGE. I think a lot of you may have seen it, for those who have not, it's a doco on 9/11 that points the finger squarely at the US Government being behind 9/11. There were many questions put forward that make the "official public version" look shakey.

Please understand I am not putting up this thread to stir up trouble, I'm just wanting to know what people thought of the theory. I'm not a conspiracy theory pusher, I just want the truth.

You have to admit, some of the things that came out in LOOSE CHANGE makes you wonder. We would all like to think that no Government would have a hand in killing their own people for whatever reason.

The whole 9/11 saga is still in the front of a lot of peoples minds and I'm sure there are some of you who were personally effected. If me bringing the subject up has in any way offended or upset you in any way, I deeply apologise and mean no malaise, I like everyone would like to know the truth.

Freddie
    Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
    vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

The claims has been demolished on this board 10s of times over. We've countered every bit of "evidence" provided and it showed that none of these "theorists" even took a basic course in physics.

Comment

IMO
      If such evidence ever existed there is in my view no chance it could be contained by the government. Both sides (Repub,Dems etc) dig far too deep to uncover the mud they sling against one another and this would have certainly become a much bigger investigation if even the thought of it coming from the inside appeared as a credible venue. Many times it has been contested (by loons mind you) but as well many times the theory did not fit. As OOE has prior mentioned without the physics it was only speculation from some very absent minded people who tend not to like the Bush administration nor have any credible evidence to suggest such. Had this been Clintons administration there would have been not even the thought of this coming from the inside. This just shows you where these theories have come from and the minds that have produced them.

Moore is nothing more then a media whore and he choose the Bush admistration as a target about 911 and several other subjects since the WOT began. You will notice that before the WOT he was a nobody but speculations/lies he has raised have put money in his pocket and the media within his reach to plug such treasonish venues.

He dont know the truth. What he does know is that no matter the truth he will continue to attempt to point the finger at the U.S. government (particulary Bush) so long as it brings him money and the media plays his pathetic rants.

IMO We view other countries badly for controlling the media with intimidation,prosecution,murder etc. Sometimes just sometimes it tends to fit the bill such as in Moores case. But as we are America he still has the right to say what he wants even know it insults the basic majority of people. The cost of democracy in the media sense if you would.
      Last edited by Dreadnought; 16 Nov 07,, 19:36.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Moore is nothing more then a media whore and he choose the Bush admistration as a target about 911 and several other subjects since the WOT began. You will notice that before the WOT he was a nobody but speculations/lies he has raised have put money in his pocket and the media within his reach to plug such treasonish venues.

He dont know the truth. What he does know is that no matter the truth he will continue to attempt to point the finger at the U.S. government (particulary Bush) so long as it brings him money and the media plays his pathetic rants.

This wasn't a "Moore" production

Loose Change (video - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
        Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.

Comment

Think about this: why are there more people who have seen Elvis alive than those who have seen government agents planning 9/11?

We regularly hear people who claimed to have seen Elvis.

When was the last time someone came out and said things like "I saw this guy planting explosives in WTC" or "I saw this guy signing off documents on acquiring commercial jets to fly into WTC?"

That alone should make you think the conspiracy theorists are nuts.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

There are so many individual things that has taken the whole 9/11 issue and turned it into a huge saga that has elements of "Chinese whispers" about it that there is never going to be a definitive answer that will satisfy everyone.

BUT, there are a couple of things that stand out as "this doesn't make sense here" items that need to be, in my opinion, sorted. An example; what happened to the Jet engines off the plane that hit the Pentagon? There was a picture of a small Jet engine but that has been ruled out as one of the planes engines. Those engines are huge and made of mostly Titanium that doesn't melt at the temp that Jet fuel burns, so where are they?

How does a plane the size of a 757 punch through so many meters of reinforced concrete, the plane was mostly made from Aluminium, how does it do physically do it? If the windows may have been blast proof and that's why we're told they are still intact, wouldn't is be feasible to say that the walls would be blast proof as well?

Why wasn't there more wreckage on the lawn? Why did the FBI confiscate all security footage from hotels and filling stations and why has those tapes never seen the light of day?

Flight 93, The coroner was quoted as saying, "I stopped being a coroner 20 minutes after I got here as there were no bodies".

Why were there almost no wreckage on the ground?

Now before you all start climbing into me, abusing me and trying to portray me as a looney, please understand I am only asking for explanations to some very important questions. I have gone through some of the 9/11 debunking sites and am not satisfied with the results.

As I mentioned in the opening thread, I would hate to think that the US Government had a hand if this terrible mess.

These questions come out of the doce "Loose change", If you haven't seen it, please watch it.

Freddie

Comment

Originally posted by furkensturker View Post

BUT, there are a couple of things that stand out as "this doesn't make sense here" items that need to be, in my opinion, sorted. An example; what happened to the Jet engines off the plane that hit the Pentagon? There was a picture of a small Jet engine but that has been ruled out as one of the planes engines. Those engines are huge and made of mostly Titanium that doesn't melt at the temp that Jet fuel burns, so where are they?
              You are not accounting the extreme pressures under which that aviation fuel was.
              In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
              The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

I'm sure that nobody seriously believes the US Government had anything to do with 9/11, but I have to say that I remain unconvinced at the official explanation given for the Pentagon. Photographs taken within minutes of the event and quickly put on the internet show a single hole. Among the first reports was one from a fire chief or policeman who said that it was the work of a suicide bomber in a truck. Other witnesses have claimed it was a missile. I'm sure I don't know what it was, but I think the majority of people I have spoken to can not accept the Boeing 757 being the culprit. As security film was taken away and not released to the media (and some was allegedly 'lost') there remains the suspicion of deliberate misinformation.
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
                  Now before you all start climbing into me, abusing me and trying to portray me as a looney, please understand I am only asking for explanations to some very important questions. I have gone through some of the 9/11 debunking sites and am not satisfied with the results.

Freddie
                  Some interesting questions you asked.

Now, did you think about the questions I asked?

Why are there not a single person who came out to say the he has seen, was involved, spotted, dreamt, or otherwise had contact with any of the conspiracy activities? Zero. Zilch. Not a one.

A conspiracy of this size you figure there would be some loose lips in the outfit.

Assuming there was a consipiracy and the Bush administration planned everything and was able to keep the secret for more than 6 years, why couldn't they use similar mechanisms to plant some WMD in Iraq for us to find?
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    Some interesting questions you asked.

Now, did you think about the questions I asked?

Why are there not a single person who came out to say the he has seen, was involved, spotted, dreamt, or otherwise had contact with any of the conspiracy activities? Zero. Zilch. Not a one.

A conspiracy of this size you figure there would be some loose lips in the outfit.

Assuming there was a consipiracy and the Bush administration planned everything and was able to keep the secret for more than 6 years, why couldn't they use similar mechanisms to plant some WMD in Iraq for us to find?
                    OK, what about the people who have no time for the conspiracy theory, but remain unconvinced at what caused the outrage at the Pentagon? Will you consider that there might be another explanation?
                    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Glyn,

We have watched an entire airplane disappeared into the WTC tower. Look at that footage and compare it to the hole in the Pentagon. Can you not believe that the two holes can be made from the same cause?

Comment

engine parts found in the pentagon

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Fuselage debris outside the pentagon

Leibniz

Comment

Landing gear

Leibniz

Comment

Passenger body inside pentagon
                              warning, graphic image

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                              X