The Melbourne Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Melbourne Cup

Well, the Melbourne cup has been run and won for another year.
    Forget about your Kentucky Derby and Royal Ascot, this race stops the whole country in its tracks. It's the one time of the year the "mug punter" comes out.

This years winner was Efficent, a roughey of a horse that was listed at 30to1.
    It's owner, Lloyd Williams, was so sure it would win, he put $500,000 on it to win.$15,000,000 later, thanks for coming.
    Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
    vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Heh heh, $1,700 on the tri, thanks for coming
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Won the office sweep for the first time ever. Gotta love that little grey.:))
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Parihaka

heh heh, $1,700 on the tri, thanks for coming

Won the office sweep for the first time ever. Gotta love that little grey.

Well done, mine's still running
        Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.

Comment

Be very interesting next year, Melbourne Cup and the US election, I know what one I'll be watching, Ya never know, Hillary, may get a start as a roughie.

Comment

Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
            Ya never know, Hillary, may get a start as a roughie.
            4gm by expediency out of perfidy. 1993 presidential (relegated), 1997 presidential (dnf due to improper entry), 1st 2001 senatorial. Tankie would give her a punt.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
            X