Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook

anyone joined the facebook here?
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Yeah I am on face book, Michael Stuart Nickeas or [email protected]

say hello
    sigpic

Comment

Her indoors has, her and her friends throw sheep at each other or something....
      They also play interminable games of scrabble and compete for high scores on space invaders and snake.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I don't get these social websites. I don't have myspace and I don't have facebook. I want to be as unknown on the internet as possible. Preferably off the grid. Am I weird? You will not find a picture of me on the internet. If you do, I didn't upload it. In fact, there are very few pictures of me, period.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
          anyone joined the facebook here?
          Yep, though couldn't find "Big K" :P
          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I have an account but it's inactivated. I don't feel comfortable with it.
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

It is way too confusing for me. Friends? Groups? Bleh? I have a FaceBook but I do not use it and certainly do not intend to become reliant on it.
              HD Ready?

Comment

I do see a use for it. There are a lot of people uncomfortable participating on forums like this but still want to have communication with friends on-line in what they perceive as a safe environment.

Leibniz

Comment

I prefer anon/pseudonymity on the internet. I've asked people to remove photos/video of me from the internet about 10 times.
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Is that because the last time you posted a picture of yourself here I said you looked grumpy?;)

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      Is that because the last time you posted a picture of yourself here I said you looked grumpy?;)
                      or one of the other dwarfs:)) hi ho hi ho

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        or one of the other dwarfs:)) hi ho hi ho
                        Hey,was that a short joke? And no,I do not have either facebook or myspace nor do I allow my kids to have them.
                        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                          Hey,was that a short joke? And no,I do not have either facebook or myspace nor do I allow my kids to have them.
                          kids listen?

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
                            kids listen?
                            Can't you see the 9 mill? With that in hand, who wouldn't? :P
                            Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                            -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

This is the first time I ever heard of some thing called a "Facebook". From the posts I've seen on it here, it's probably just as well. Sounds like something created by some lonely computer geeks whose only social contact and friendship is through a monitor screen.

Not interested. I've got other things to do, such as assembling a new hose reel for my garden hose. Getting a back massage. Preparing for my next meeting at the American Legion Post. Selling bricks for our memorial park sponsored by Friends of the Navy. Getting a back massage. Running errands for my wife so she doesn't overdo her healing leg bones. Transplanting a rose bush.

Did I mention getting a back massage?
                              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                              X