• Show
Clear All

• Funny picture and humour.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Comment

This how Arafat died.

Kissing this man is what sent Arafat into a coma, and killed him.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
          God, Im having so many problems with my computer right now. Seems like im getting this mroe and more.
          "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

You're not alone sweetie. Don't ya just love technology?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
              You're not alone sweetie. Don't ya just love technology?

We should hold public executions for the pathetic nerds who come up with these viruses.
              "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

http://axefeather.com/index_pop.aspx...ed=&country=uk

pretty nice...
                A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Veni Vidi Vici
                  We should hold public executions for the pathetic nerds who come up with these viruses.
                  No we should have public exucutions for the CEOs of software companies that create software so shoddy that a 16 year old kid can program a virus to disable it.

Comment

Originally posted by barrowaj
                    No we should have public exucutions for the CEOs of software companies that create software so shoddy that a 16 year old kid can program a virus to disable it.
                    I dunno some 16 year olds are pretty good at it.

Comment

I found this on a funny blog
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Good one on the baby thoughts....LOL....I've always wondered what they were thinking sometimes.

Comment

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Karthik; 31 Jan 05,, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by barrowaj
                              If you have access to source code, you can make a program to do whatever you want. Companies trying to make a profit do not willingly release source codes. I would love to see someone try to make something unhackable, unbreakable or unstopable, ever.
                              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                              X