Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a piece of military equipment, what would you be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a piece of military equipment, what would you be?

Just for a bit of fun.

HeHe, Thats an easy one.;)
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

wow, that is unusual, today i feel like being a binoculars, very usefull tool. can be used for purpose desighned, also a powefull lens(if looked thru opposite end, and very close to the surfice), rangefinder, compass( most mil. have those 2 build in).
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I was gonna 'say a Ladies shower unit, then bad bad memories came flooding back of some of the WRAC I've met Someone pass me an ugly stick, I need to beat some sense into me:))

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
          I was gonna 'say a Ladies shower unit, then bad bad memories came flooding back of some of the WRAC I've met Someone pass me an ugly stick, I need to beat some sense into me:))
          Mr. Lukins, if you beat yourself with an ugly stick that means you will turn ugly too. Now we can't have that

Getting back to the thread I would like to be a compass so I can tell people where to go:P
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

A mine - "blow me."

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
              Getting back to the thread I would like to be a compass so I can tell people where to go:P
              But Debbie, compasses don't point downwards.
              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                Rusty - you and OoE seem to have minds in the gutter today:)
                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I think I'll be a Sherman tank.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                    Rusty - you and OoE seem to have minds in the gutter today:)
                    Sorry about that. But if you wanted to tell a person to go to Hell a compass would not help.

Except for a street in Anaheim. Yup. It's name is HELL street.
                    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Sorry about that. But if you wanted to tell a person to go to Hell a compass would not help.

Except for a street in Anaheim. Yup. It's name is HELL street.
                      Rusty - I don't tell people to go there except for Dale.

Comment

Course plotted due SOUTH aye aye!:))
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I would be a chimera type plague/anthrax virus of the type the ruskies made.

sigpic

Comment

I'd be a B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber.
                            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                            sigpic

Comment

A M-101A1 105mm howitzer. A true artilleryman's weapon.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X