New Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forums

Here on WAB, we're going to be introducing a few new forums. I'm sure everybody will like them. So much, you'll be ecstatic. Too much, perhaps. Or maybe not too much. Regardless, they'll be be a great addition to the board. Yesterday I talked it over with Shek, and we came up with a good plan for the layout and structure within the new category.

For now, we're going to wait until this weekend. Or otherwise Monday. Rambling on a bit, I'll leave it to you guys to figure out what they are. Until then, just relax and don't worry. Maybe you'll figure it out beforehand, maybe you won't. So until then, have a good time. :)
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

How about the"Why Shamus can't make an innocent comment about female strained pectoral muscles without getting raked over the coals..." forum??
    Last edited by Shamus; 12 Oct 07,, 03:08.
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Or how about the "Gawd,I wish I hadn't said that..." forum,moderated by Mr.Lukins;) .
      Last edited by Shamus; 12 Oct 07,, 03:04.
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"The House of Blues(and Dale)Liberal Barbecue"forum?

Comment

"Get Your Saffron On-Indian Home Cooking with Kams"forum?
          Last edited by Shamus; 12 Oct 07,, 03:05.

Comment

"Moderators Gone Wild"picture forum?Pari's already got this one started;) .

Comment

"The Plane Truth" forum,moderated by Glyn

Comment

"No Beating Around the Bush" forum,moderated by Julie

Comment

You have waaaaaayyyyyyy too much time on your hands.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

And he's not even close. :)
                    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

"Myths of the DPRK" moderated by gunnut

Comment

Shucks, I thought old Shamus had a couple of good ones there.
                        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Why,thank you very much...how about "Maneating,Artform or Abuse?'forum,moderated by Debbie?;) (I'm ducking now )

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                            Why,thank you very much...how about "Maneating,Artform or Abuse?'forum,moderated by Debbie?;) (I'm ducking now )
                            Now Shamus, are you asking me to eat you and then abuse you?
                            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                              Now Shamus, are you asking me to eat you and then abuse you?
                              Debbie, forever the master (mistress?) of double entendre :))
                              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
                              X