Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blackhawk on the playground

Thought that title would make you look!

I could post of picture, but everybody on this forum has probably seen 100's of pics of choppers.

I just found it interesting that, after all the happy horseshit about schools and cities being hostile to the military, a small high school in the middle of flyover country host a NG blackhawk. No protestors, no ********. Just a couple cool dudes in flight suits answering 10 billion questions from kids from both grade and high school, while a bunch of adults who snuck a few minutes of their lunch break wander by for a closer look.

There are still lots of Americans who love our boys (& girls) in uniform like they were their own. Oh, I'm old enough to call 'em all boys & girls now.

(Particularly since my youngest is DEP for 12/04/07 to San Antonio.)

Military men my age are know as "Retirees".
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Originally posted by 2DREZQ View Post
    Thought that title would make you look!

I could post of picture, but everybody on this forum has probably seen 100's of pics of choppers.

I just found it interesting that, after all the happy horseshit about schools and cities being hostile to the military, a small high school in the middle of flyover country host a NG blackhawk. No protestors, no ********. Just a couple cool dudes in flight suits answering 10 billion questions from kids from both grade and high school, while a bunch of adults who snuck a few minutes of their lunch break wander by for a closer look.

There are still lots of Americans who love our boys (& girls) in uniform like they were their own. Oh, I'm old enough to call 'em all boys & girls now.

(Particularly since my youngest is DEP for 12/04/07 to San Antonio.)

Military men my age are know as "Retirees".

They landed a blackhawk at the school near me for career day.

We older folks refer to the younger vets as, "you sand people", in a good way of course.;) :))
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
    X