Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch

Whenever I log on, in spite of having checked the Remember password box I still have to enter it.
    When logging out I get message error occured please click here, which I do once or twice then I can log out.
    This is no big hassel, but can I rectify it?
    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Do you have cookies enabled in your browser? You will need to for the 'remember me' function to work.

Comment

Also, if you click the "log out" button, it deletes the cookies with your password.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I had the same problem a couple of years ago when I had dial-up connection. My cookies were enabled, but I just never logged out so I wouldn't have the problem.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.
          When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
          X