Food Fight Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Fight Announcement

In the spirit of why should any of you suffer any less than I do, I hereby announce that I will be away for the next 48 hours (and suffering the indignitudes of Chez Mado), so therefore go for it, people. Not that I expect much

Shamus, Claymores do not make good goal posts.

Mr Lukins, Glenlevit is a baby scotch

Glyn, will you please stop asking people for their profiles, they're ugly enough to begin with, I don't need a picture reminder.

Brigadier, two stories about chicken. What has the poor bird ever done to you?

Lemontree, Captain, you need a scotch.

Pari, worchester sauce goes very well with mutton. Condoms not so good.

Zraver, you've got away once. Why jump back in?

Kams, I hate to tell you but your daughter is already looking at boys.

Good night and good luck, you bunch of yellow liver, pee drinking, sock loading, scruffy nerts.

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post

Was that the best you could do? Three months of thought and presumably personal experimentation and you've discovered that you don't need birth control when indulging in horizontal folk dancing with a senovis.

As the fair Julie hath already pointed out upon another thread, thy unseemly haste in debunking to that den of iniquity hast left thee bereft of even that mediocre modicum which passes for wit in your otherwise unrelieved world.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Oh and while I'm at it, Shamus smells.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Good night and good luck, you bunch of yellow liver, pee drinking, sock loading, scruffy nerts.

Thank God for that!!! Atleast she won't be at Chez Mado anytime soon.:))

Oh and while I'm at it, Shamus smells
        Ok now when, where and how did you end up sniffing Shamus?

(note to admin - we need a puking emoticon)

Comment

What a load of bluff OoE has! I think it is a cover for a buying expedition and it more likely than not that he will end up buying another dozen or so dolls. Hey fella, there's no shame in seeking help for your deep seated problems. We want to help you through your present difficulty, and get back to the real OoE who relished latrine construction and things like that.:))
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

In the spirit of why should any of you suffer any less than I do, I hereby announce that I will be away for the next 48 hours (and suffering the indignitudes of Chez Mado), so therefore go for it, people. Not that I expect much

Shamus, Claymores do not make good goal posts.

Mr Lukins, Glenlevit is a baby scotch

Glyn, will you please stop asking people for their profiles, they're ugly enough to begin with, I don't need a picture reminder.

Brigadier, two stories about chicken. What has the poor bird ever done to you?

Lemontree, Captain, you need a scotch.

Zraver, you've got away once. Why jump back in?

WHOOO HOO he missed me out ,so i must an ok guy :))

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              WHOOO HOO he missed me out ,so i must an ok guy :))
              or he simply used one of the most terrible punished there are...he punished you with ignorance of your person and didn't think you worthy of a comment *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
                or he simply used one of the most terrible punished there are...he punished you with ignorance of your person and didn't think you worthy of a comment *g*
                Yea , and i dont see your name on the list either :P
                Last edited by tankie; 22 Sep 07,, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  Yea , and i dont see your name on the list either :P
                  True but I have no problem with that, I am German, therefore I must be a bad guy (or a mad scientest). If not, would not half of the typical Bond & co villians speak with German accents? *g*

Comment

old people....hmph!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Officer of Engineers

You're saying don't use worcester sauce with condoms then?

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      That's why he's carrying around a claymore (smell like cherries) in his pocket.
                      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Why,yes...I do....and quite good at this time...if you've checked your PMs Pari you'll know why .Sorry folks,I'm out of this one;) .See ya Sunday:P :)) .
                        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yesh, Pari, it's the 21st century, use proper English. You're getting worms and it's not the book variety.

Kams, it's not your daughter you have to worry about at Chez Mado, it's your son. So, does he like your wife's shoes?

Glyn, *** grumble, grumble ***, not dolls, shoes. Next time you call in a plumber, I will be laughing at your wallet.

Tankie, oh grow up ... actually grow older ... no grow up sounds right.

Sgt-Maj, you, you, you ... you African. (ok weak one but I'm pressed for time)

Tarek, you can join in when you graduate from pee water to scotch.

And the rest of you toilet paper wannabees, start wiping yourself.

On that note, I step out to dinner ... and the rest of the night *** shivers ***

Comment

He's instigating a food fight with the toilet paper remark. Heh, heh. And Pari, I know OoE's considering my "sex" antidote because he hasn't commented on it, NOR did he mention my name in his above tabloid. I can't wait to find out the details upon his return.....er, that is, if he returns. ;)

FOOD FIGHT EVERYBODY !!!

Comment

To Parihaka:
                              Attached Files
                              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                              X