• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorism In The US: What's The Bigger Problem

International Terrorism
    OR
    Domestic Terrorism

Which one is more important to the safety of the US?

OR

dunno man...kinda hard to tell.

Comment

"Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are. That's funny." brought to you by, Larry the Cable Guy
      Last edited by The 5-O; 22 Sep 07,, 05:19.

Comment

Welcome to our forums! No wait, forum to our welcome!

The bigger problem: Kids with Fake Bombs
        I have no idea what I'm doing. Honestly!

Comment

Prior to 9/11 the Country was focused on Domestic Terrorism. Then the country turned it's attention to the Middle East. Today you don't here much about Domestic Terrorism in the US. That issue is still in our country it not like the Domestic Terrorists just left because the Country turned the spot light to International Terrorism.

Comment

Domestic terrorism. But as a great military mind said, "the best defence is a good offence" -Napoleon Bonaparte

"We're not Holding on to anything...We're going to grab him (the enemy) by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass" - General Geroge S. Patton

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. -General George S. Patton
            "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Some great quotes by General Patton

Link Here
              "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
              - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
              X