Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramadan

To all Moslem Members,

Wishing you a Fruitful and Satisfying Ramadan.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Enjoy your holiday guys.
    In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
    The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

I am the third wise monkey.

John

Comment

Happy Ramdan to all the muslim members.

Strike 6 in the evening, dont forget the Briyani.

Comment

Happy Ramadan. Enjoy the purification of mind and body.

Comment

Good Holiday to those who participate
            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

holiday comes after month Ramazan.

Comment

True.

But this is a month of importance for Moslems to cleanse and purify their minds and souls.

That is important than having a ball!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Mostly they neither cleanse nor purify their minds and souls. When Ramazan and holiday finish they turn their ex-role. And I can't say they are good people during Ramazan... Suddenly you can find your self in a psychological warfare with people that you don't know...

Comment

Well, make most of Ramadan, to the ones that do use it to cleanse their minds and souls!
                    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I would say enjoy ...
                      None of my Muslim chums stick to fasting. Except when they have to spend a LONG weekend with the folks. Still, a truly good Ede to all mildly offended by the above!
                      Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Ramadan Mubarak!

Cato

Comment

Originally posted by The Chap View Post
                          I would say enjoy ...
                          None of my Muslim chums stick to fasting. Except when they have to spend a LONG weekend with the folks. Still, a truly good Ede to all mildly offended by the above!
                          I have a Jewish friend (who looks exactly like a garden gnome) who loves bacon. It always amused me for some reason.

Happy Ramadan!
                          Originally posted by GVChamp
                          College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Working...
                            X