Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we help out the EU?

This is an interesting forum: EU Citizens - Index

It's full of Euro chest thumpers and American bashers.

There aren't many posts or members to this forum so I thought it was very new. It turns out this forum has been operating for at least 14 months and it has 27 members.

Should we help them out by posting some comments or should we just laugh in silence?:))
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

invite then all over here, they must be feeling lonely.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      invite then all over here, they must be feeling lonely.
      I just logged onto that site Pari , and i was the only one on , so yes i was a bit lonely , so thanks for the invite , i like a single malt with my beers , ok

Comment

Ugh - European slime so insecure about they're own native national identities they abandon them and claim they're part of a "Greater Pan-European movement".....I thought we'd managed to shove them all in to Brussels, must be breeding season.
        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
          This is an interesting forum: EU Citizens - Index

It's full of Euro chest thumpers and American bashers.

There aren't many posts or members to this forum so I thought it was very new. It turns out this forum has been operating for at least 14 months and it has 27 members.

Should we help them out by posting some comments or should we just laugh in silence?:))
          I got kicked out something like that, but Belgian, some weeks ago. I was declared Satan in person (the second reincarnation, the first being George W Bush), a liberal @sshole, and they even thought I was a sock puppet. If you read my post in dalem's thread about pogroms, you will see what people are rampant in Europe.

But guys, don't let us down because of these clowns. There are normals here too!
          Last edited by entropy; 15 Sep 07,, 22:37. Reason: Damn that EU citizens forum is full of moh-rawns. Gentlemen, let's take them on

Comment

Working...
          X