childish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• childish

Just so the pillock who tried to log into my account 5 times and failed , i received a msg to inform me of the said attack , now i have my suspicions of whom the said #### is , and also your ip address , and im going to find where you are ? can anyone who is a computer bod please send me a PM and i will send the address to them as im not litterate enough in comp tech to know how to do this and all help will be greatly appreciated , many thanks, boys n girls .

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelpppppppppppppppp:)

Comment

I cant help you in any way but I can think bad things of the #### who tried to log into your account GRRR!!
      sigpic

Comment

give this a try...

IP Address Trace

it's mid-level...if it doesn't work, you can still try to find a better one.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Just so the pillock who tried to log into my account 5 times and failed , i received a msg to inform me of the said attack , now i have my suspicions of whom the said #### is , and also your ip address , and im going to find where you are ? can anyone who is a computer bod please send me a PM and i will send the address to them as im not litterate enough in comp tech to know how to do this and all help will be greatly appreciated , many thanks, boys n girls .
          Send me the IP address tankie...Leave them to me, I'll deal with them myself.

(Cue John Williams' Imperial March)
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

Great!! I'm gonna end up getting banned now! Even though it was not me trying to log in...history shows that other people do stuff and TopHatter has me banned for it!! ;)
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
              Great!! I'm gonna end up getting banned now! Even though it was not me trying to log in...history shows that other people do stuff and TopHatter has me banned for it!! ;)
              Actually that was you trying to "do stuff", if you'll recall.

(My first response to your post was "Shaddup and take it like a man" but I figured that'd be a little too mean )
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

(My first response to your post was "Shaddup and take it like a man" but I figured that'd be a little too mean )
                Why yes, it would have been mean.
                Why would I lower myself to the same level as men?
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Cheers T/H , Pari , Shamus and that grand Col OOe are looking at it as well , thanks to everyone for their advice and help , if it turns out to be who i suspect it to be ( and i hope it is )

Well its a jolly stiff British upper lip talking to the bounders will receive ,,

Failing that some other form of retribution can be thought about

Comment

Thanks Col , one of 2 of my suspects has turned up at the right place ?

Comment

My curiosity has the best of me....who was it Tankie...if you dont mind sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
                        My curiosity has the best of me....who was it Tankie...if you dont mind sharing.
                        Seconded, it's like Cluedo!
                        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
                          Seconded, it's like Cluedo!

As i said , its only a suspicion as yet , untill i get further proof , i cant say, it could turn out to be a coincidence

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has helped ? it turns out its no,one on the wab ( thankfully )

, and no,one i know ? (allegedly)

Comment

Working...
                            X