Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking it personally....The life and misery of the unread poster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking it personally....The life and misery of the unread poster.

I suppose I deserve it. But in order for you (WAB) and me Ivan to have a little laugh about it I have decided to take a little survey to find out why I am the most ignored poster on WAB...

Is it:

A. Ivan is the most boring poster on WAB.

B. Ivan is so right I don't have need to respond to his razor sharp assessments.

C. Ivan doesn't stray to the middle option much and seems to think most things are black and white.

D. I've argued with Ivan for the last time. He's an unbending knucklehead.

E. I agree with Ivan but wouldn't want to appear a sock puppet.

F. I agree with Ivan but want to appear a moderate.

G. I totally disagree with Ivan, he's a rigthwinger and I'm a leftwing commie pinko.

H. He's got gas and is bad for the ozone.

I. Ivan wants to stand up for his country and I wish to destroy it. I will marginalize anything that I know is true that Ivan says by not responding because the element of surprise is a better strategy in achieving that goal.

J. Ivan doesn't know what he is talking about! He's a dufuss!

Please feel free to insult me. Draw a cartoon, add reasons not mentioned, critique,....Have a laugh on my behalf. It will be considered therapy on my end, not to mention educational.

Have fun
    Ivan:) ;)
    Ivan is the most boring poster on WAB
    4.55%
    Ivan is so right I don't have need to respond to his razor sharp assessments
    9.09%
    Ivan doesn't stray to the middle option much and seems to think most things are black and white
    13.64%
    I've argued with Ivan for the last time. He's an unbending knucklehead
    6.82%
    I agree with Ivan but wouldn't want to appear a sock puppet
    9.09%
    I agree with Ivan but want to appear a moderate
    11.36%
    I totally disagree with Ivan, he's a rigthwinger and I'm a leftwing commie pinko
    11.36%
    He's got gas and is bad for the ozone.
    20.45%
    Ivan wants to stand up for his country and I wish to destroy it
    9.09%
    Ivan doesn't know what he is talking about! He's a dufuss!
    4.55%

Sorry Ivan,it's H....just kidding bud
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It's mostly 'H'

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
      Sorry Ivan,it's H....just kidding bud

'H' was my first pick to.

I don't mind people ignoring me. But it is scary when they ignor what is taking place around them. Like flatulating posters.;)

Ivan

Comment

Patient:'Doctor, Doctor! Everyone keeps ignoring me'

Doctor:'NEXT'

To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by brokensickle View Post
          I don't mind people ignoring me. But it is scary when they ignor what is taking place around them. Like flatulating posters.;)
          So why do you feel that you're ignored?
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I forgot what this thread is about.

Just kidding Ivan.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Yeah! Like that.....

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Patient:'Doctor, Doctor! Everyone keeps ignoring me'

Doctor:'NEXT'

Thanks Doc!:)

Ivan

Comment

I'm not now...

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

I just needed some professional help and counseling from other sensitive WABer's. You are proof that your basic WABer is not 'Ignoreant'.

We're loving bunch when another is suffering from such ego driven psychosis as post neglect syndrome.

JAD responded with real concern. He's got a good heart. I was afraid he was going to charge me up the kazoo for all the psycho-analyzing though.

We ought to have an on-board psych-tech on WAB. And my nomination goes to the first responder 'JAD'.

Ivan

Comment

Duh, Huh!

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                  GHG flatulence?

Excuse me as I'm a little slow.

Ivan

Comment

Ooops! Sorry, I thought it said I have gas...
                    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

[QUOTE=brokensickle;404435]JAD responded with real concern. He's got a good heart. I was afraid he was going to charge me up the kazoo for all the psycho-analyzing though.

What do you mean afriad...I am going to charge you!

We ought to have an on-board psych-tech on WAB. And my nomination goes to the first responder 'JAD'.

To borrow an old saying: If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve.
                      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

I went with 'F'. Because that's me all the way: a moderate.;)

For the record, I read every word you write, man.

Comment

:O

Who else said they're a commie pinko? Show yourself!!

Comment

Don,t let the burger flippers get you down.

Ivan,
                            I am new so I do not know your about gas, or about being a dufuss or any of the other descriptions or insults. I do know that we all have something to say and to ignore you is wrong and that a team (the WAB in this case) is as strong as the weakest part.
                            It is a bit like those silly college films were the 'jock' is all good etc. (but really 'what a dick!') and all the girls and other dicks following him are brain dead and will flip burgers forever for a dickhead company with a global logo.
                            I think this is a reflection on the whole community at large and I think someone has to make a stand.
                            I personally like to think that I am a shepherd and not a sheep. I make my own mind up about things and use my own judgement.
                            I also carry out the following mental excercise.....
                            Imagine that the person upsetting you is literally a sack of potatoes......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sack%20of%20potatoes.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	1432946

now isn't that better?

sigpic

Comment

I voted for everything because 1: I can, and 2: Ivan is all things to all people.
                              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                              X