A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question

Not to be a critic of someone's modeling, but did the Musashi have, what appears to be, 8 in guns on the main deck amidship??? Just curious....

IIRC KB,those were 6.1" guns.This model looks like she was originally outfitted early in the war.They changed the armament later on and reduced the number of 6" guns.But,I could be living in my dream world again....who knows?
    Last edited by Shamus; 08 Sep 07,, 23:01.
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

KB,here's a link Imperial Battleships with a really nice timeline of the Musashi from when she was laid down until she was sunk.Lots of good stuff on this website:) .
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thanks!:)

Comment

My pleasure KB,here's the page for the gun in question 6"/60 Gun :) .

Comment

Working...
          X