Political & humour articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political & humour articles

As a South African Journo I wondered how well my articles translate.

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » 2010 World Cup FAQ for tourists

World cup 2010 FAQ (humour)

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » The 'unique relationship'

Politics

Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » Get off Mbeki's back!

Politics (Mandela)

Well, they appealed to this jaded old WABber:)
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Thanks Glyn

Much appreciated sir!

You never know how well these things translate to other countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Traps View Post
        World cup 2010 FAQ (humour)
        Funny as Hell.
        If I were you, I'd be looking over my shoulder for hitmen sent by the SA Bureau of Tourism. ;)
        Good Luck!
        When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Thanks Amled

Don't go near the trees.... :0)

Comment

Originally posted by Amled View Post
            Funny as Hell.
            If I were you, I'd be looking over my shoulder for hitmen sent by the SA Bureau of Tourism. ;)
            Good Luck!
            I agree,enjoyed the World Cup article very much.Remind me to ring you up to write a tourist guide if the World Cup evers comes to Detroit,I believe it would read rather similarly to yours;) .Good reads all.
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thanks Shamus

I am on the Derby County mailinglist as well and it's run by a tough
              Irish fellow Nick Sellors. Dry sense of humour....

Anytime if they have it in Detroit....I can see it now...

"Detroit is located about an hour's bus drive from Cairo..."

Yep let me know soon as.....

Comment

Mike,I liked this one as well...Thought Leader » Michael Trapido » BEE company to feed Kruger visitors to animals keep 'em coming .
                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                  That one is funny, the others are good reading!
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Guys you really should visit...withyour dollar at 7.5 to 1
                    you'll be laughing.

Thank you for the kind words guys it really is most apreciated...

Comment

Guys you really should visit...withyour dollar at 7.5 to 1
                      you'll be laughing.
                      Well,if nothing else,the animals would be well fed .Of course,our best-selling t-shirt here says"Detroit,where the weak are killed and eaten"...I might fit in rather well;) .

Comment

Shamus I wish they'd take the missus.....tried having her spayed...local vet wouldn't have it......

Comment

Shamus I wish they'd take the missus.....tried having her spayed...local vet wouldn't have it......
                          I overheard my wife talking to the vet. Something about a two for one discount, we only have one dog!
                          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Mine says I'm the worst lay she ever had....like you can tell in 6 seconds....

Had to go to a brothel...they gae me a doll of 60....been aound a bit yu could see...she asked if I'd taken any precautions....I said yes I've tied my ankle to the bedpost...wasn't falling in there....

Comment

Very amusing
                              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                              X