North Korea the war machine!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea the war machine!!!!!

I have been doing a case study based from one web site. Although it doesn't sound very impressive but the web site is very trustworthy.

The Case Study is based on North Korea..

It has basically shocked me. Everyone states the DPRK too be a weak country.
    It has amazingly well over one million troops. Also inside the DMZ line between them and South Korea they have an amazing 700 000 troops, 8000 artillery systems, 2000 tanks and 4000 underground facilities and over 11 000 overall.

Overall its army is of 1 million and has 153 division( a very flexible army).. A total of 3800 light and heavy tanks. It also has over 11 200 pieces of artillery.

Their air force consists of around 86 000 personnel. They also have around 525 fighter jets which are around ten years old. They can't compare too America but they could do some damage too China and Japan. They have 80 bombers, 24 attack helicopters, 318 transport helicopters, and 282 cargo helicopters.

Their Navy is also quite strong with 60 000 personnel, 26 submarines, 65 small submersibles, 43 missile craft, 103 torpedo craft,158 patrol craft and they have 6 silkworm coastal defence weapons...

They also have 5 different high tech surface too surface missiles, their two major tanks are Type-63, Type-82 PT-85, they have around 7 popular types of anti aircraft ground combat systems, three types of armoured vehicles M-1973 VTT-323,M-1992,Type 85 ATGM, they are also stocked up too the max with artillery.

North Korea is very strong and its landscape is full of mountains and unlevelled surfaces which gives its large army every advantage over all enemies.

Also my opinion is if they raise the level of conscription and get larger numbers they will raise an army of around 2 million. This will be a war machine but will be unsustainable for over a month.

4 Hours ago Japan said they were thinking about economic sanctions against the DPRK . DPRK replied and said if they proceed with that they will take it as a decleration of war by Japan.

My personal opinion is that individually the DPRK could attack and run Japan but not maintain its power over them . Also Japan only has 240 000 troops compared too DPRK's 1 million.

China has a large army but their artillery and naval is clearly lacking compared too the DPRK. The DPRK could over run China and Japan. But not at the same time. They could not also maintain their power though.

So i feel the DPRK and their threats are a severe global crisis that has been largely under estimated. They are strong and on my view are a regional power in Asia...
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein

There are really no reasons for North Korea to attack China. With Japan - maybe. On paper, North Korea may look formidable, BUT the DPRK army/air force/navy would still need to eat. At the moment, the general population is starving. How long can the NK military engage in any kind of activity? This is why, the North Koreans are playing the nuke card at the moment. Without that - what have they got to bargain with?

I like to advance a more interesting proposition -- If Kim Jung Ill rattles Uncle Sam's chain to the point it threatens China's position vis a vis the security of the Korean peninsula -- you can expect the Chinese agents to knock him off.

Comment

BTW North Korea will never be able to overrun either Japan or China. It just does not have any strategic depth.

Comment

Working...
      X