• Show
Clear All

• Pint

Thought as we are in the pub must be my round so pint anyone
    Can the last person to leave the UK please turn out the lights
    cheers Jeff

Coca Cola for me thanks :).

(GASP! Irishman in pub not drinking!).
    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
    - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I'll drink for the non-drinking Irishman!

Make mine a Guiness, if you would please?
      If you know the enemy and yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Skull6 View Post
        I'll drink for the non-drinking Irishman!

Make mine a Guiness, if you would please?
        Why thank ya Skull!

Mind you, I just got pangs for Dublin (my old home), Guinness was brewed 5 minutes down the road from my door .
        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Since you are minding your P's and Q's (Pints & Quarts) I'll take a Q of Budweiser.

Actually, anything but Coors (they donate to Handgun Control, Inc. so I boycott it so much I won't even take a freebie).
          Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
            Since you are minding your P's and Q's (Pints & Quarts) I'll take a Q of Budweiser.

Actually, anything but Coors (they donate to Handgun Control, Inc. so I boycott it so much I won't even take a freebie).
            RB, sure looks like you & I will be gettin' along just fine.
            If you know the enemy and yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu

Comment

I was going to ask for an ODouls but they're made by Coors, so instead I guess I'll have a Buckler (made by Heineken).;)
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Just like the British Army to offer everyone a pint instead of a shot. Where's your pride in the single malts?

Comment

Even when I drank I never had any time for Scotch - tastes like paint stripper.

Whiskey is nice enough though, mmm Jameson (Ironically invented by a Scot).
                  - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

And you call yourself an Irishman! Jameson? Bahhhh!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      And you call yourself an Irishman! Jameson? Bahhhh!!!!!!
                      Oh jaysus, I forgot Drinking Irish Whiskey makes me UnIrish :) .
                      - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

If Jameson is the height of Irish drinkingdom, then God help the Irish.

Comment

In the good old days of me misspent youth I woulda' been askin' fer a nice glass of Bushmills',neat or a pint of Guinness stout ta cut the dust,but these days I'll have a root beer thank ye kindly and drive the rest of ye home,safe and sound.Well,it might not be safe....but you'll be makin' sounds fer sure;).
                          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Better be serving pints of vodka in this pub
                            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Noooo!

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post

I just had few this weekend and I was intrigued by the Rockies turning blue letting me know when it was cold enough to drink. Well, I guess it's back to good old American beer for me. I'll take a Dos Equis.

Comment

Working...
                              X