Woman sets fire to ex-husband's penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman sets fire to ex-husband's penis

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A woman set fire to her ex-husband's penis as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.

Asked if the man would make a full recovery, a police spokeswoman said it was "difficult to predict."

The attack climaxed three years of acrimonious enforced co-habitation. The couple divorced three years ago but continued to share a small flat, something common in Russia where property costs are very high.

"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper. "I was burning like a torch. I don't know what I did to deserve this."

Woman sets fire to ex-husband's penis | U.S. | Reuters

Ouch, I don't know what's worse, living with someone you hate and probably want to kill for 3 years or getting burned there.
    Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

Burn baby burn!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
        ... as he sat naked watching television and drinking vodka, Moscow police said Wednesday.
        Homilov Simpsovich?

Comment

I think about my ex at this point. Fuel needed - a thimble full. Match required - one. Time until it burned off - 2 seconds.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

It does show a certain amount of creativity.
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Bobbit by fire.
              To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

This is even worse than getting it stuck in the vaccum cleaner...

Dwarf's penis stuck to vacuum during act | NEWS.com.au
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I don't like to brag but.....

It would take a lot of logistic preperation to complete this emolification technique on me, and possibly because so much fuel would be used it could trigger fuel rationing.

sigpic

Comment

"It was monstrously painful," the wounded ex-husband told Tvoi Den newspaper.

Imagine that!

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                      This is even worse than getting it stuck in the vaccum cleaner...

Dwarf's penis stuck to vacuum during act | NEWS.com.au
                      Bloody hell! You couldn't make up a story like this.
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

sappersgt how do you know about getting a winkie stuck in a vacuum cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by soutie View Post
                          sappersgt how do you know about getting a winkie stuck in a vacuum cleaner

Surely it cant have been a Dyson

Comment

Originally posted by mike nickeas View Post
                            It would take a lot of logistic preperation to complete this emolification technique on me, and possibly because so much fuel would be used it could trigger fuel rationing.

Thats all the remote control petrol racings cars b,uggered for a while then

but seriously , i bet she thought he was hot stuff when they 1st got wed , and was only trying to rekindle the passion and flames from the dying embers of a lost love

Anyone for Bratwurst.
                            Last edited by tankie; 23 Aug 07,, 10:55.

Comment

remember nothing sux like an electrolux

Comment

Working...
                              X