Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some NVG's

and I don't have much money to get 'em.

King Frogger and I have a Paintball scenario coming up at the end of september. Seeing as I don't want to get my ass shot off at night because I can't see I've been looking around for a reasonably priced (read cheap as dirt) 1 gen+ set. Yes yes I know 1st gen suck... however I would rather see very poorly as opposed to not at all :D . my question to you guys is where can I possibly get some and how good ( or in this case bad) are they.

Snipe if you have still have some buddies in supply $150 in beer can go a long way :D
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

I'm telling you dude, go win that Nobel Peace Prize!!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Not gonna happen, BR.

Didn't you know that 'Stinger,' translated into hieroglyphics, means the exact, total opposite of 'peace'?

It's something to the effect of:

Stinger - "a force comprised of complete, utter disregard for any form of life, order or harmony, coupled with an innate desire to destroy, maim, and disintegrate any and all things or people in direct opposition of said force."

I might've paraphrased it a bit, but that's pretty much the word-for-word translation...

(Oh, and Stinger... you're welcome.)

:dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana :dbanana
      I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

No, Stinger and I were talking, he wanted me to steal a couple from the Pal's. I told him to go kill em all, take a couple and win the Nobel Peace Prize for finally bringing peace in the MidEast
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfrogger
          Not gonna happen, BR.

Didn't you know that 'Stinger,' translated into hieroglyphics, means the exact, total opposite of 'peace'?

It's something to the effect of:

Stinger - "a force comprised of complete, utter disregard for any form of life, order or harmony, coupled with an innate desire to destroy, maim, and disintegrate any and all things or people in direct opposition of said force."

I might've paraphrased it a bit, but that's pretty much the word-for-word translation...

(Oh, and Stinger... you're welcome.)

Thats not completely true... I like most Dogs.

Comment

To be honest, 3d generation NVG's pretty well blow too....

The 4th Gens- now they kick ASS.

Got 5 thou laying around Stinger?

If you want NVG's, i'd bet good money you can get em on ebay for dirt cheap.

Comment

Nah, Stinger mentioned something about a five-finger discount. And than explained what it meant.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                To be honest, 3d generation NVG's pretty well blow too....

The 4th Gens- now they kick ASS.

Got 5 thou laying around Stinger?

If you want NVG's, i'd bet good money you can get em on ebay for dirt cheap.
                Yeah I've checked Ebay, most of them seem well priced... most of the Russian stuff is really cheap, however I don't have any clue how bad those NVGs may be.

Comment

Damn... yeah, I forgot about the dogs, Stinger. My bad.

Dogs are okay in Stinger's definition of "acceptable life forms". Dogs and people that refill his iced tea in a timely fashion... that's about it.

Comment

Russian NVGs are better than natural eyesight at night....but that's about as far as i'm willing to go there.

Comment

I hate to think that my staying alive means you think of me as a dog...

Comment

You could always fetch him his iced teas.

Comment

LMAO... funny that you used the word 'fetch' there, Snipe.

He just got through saying he didn't want to be thought of as a dog... just a funny observance.

:LOL

Comment

Man, those two whack-each-other-in-the-head guys are funny... I could sit and watch them all day... them and the dancing banana.

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

Comment

My god, you are bored, aren't you? Have you ever considered getting a life? (Just a question, don't get pissed...)

Comment

Working...
                              X