Yay!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay!!!

Today's my birthday! I'm now officialy one year away from being allowed to have an opinion! Round of drinks on me, guys!!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Re: Yay!!!

Originally posted by bigross86
    Today's my birthday! I'm now officialy one year away from being allowed to have an opinion! Round of drinks on me, guys!!!
    Glad I won't feel so isolated, as the only one not drinking.

My B-day is in 12 Days & counting..,.

Comment

Re: Yay!!!

I turn 21 next July.... I can drive up to Canada if I wanted a drink though....

Congrats on your 17th
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Hell, I'll be drinking. In Israel drinking age is usually 15. I already have a favorite drink. Absolut Citron Vodka.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Hell, I'll be drinking. In Israel drinking age is usually 15. I already have a favorite drink. Absolut Citron Vodka.
          I like red wine mostly.........

I also like some bourbons. I don't like any other hard liquors/beers really.

Comment

I started out on Breezers (Long story, ask Snipe if you wanna die young...) and last Independence Day I polished off about half a bottle of Keglevich Lemon I realised I liked the taste. btw- no hangover. After that I tried out all the Lemon Vodkas, and Absolut is the best one out there. If I want it soft, Coke and Lemon Vodka. Interesting taste...

Comment

and last Independence Day I polished off about half a bottle of Keglevich Lemon I realised I liked the taste. btw- no hangover.
              People aren't supposed to get hangovers till they're 20's....

Clear booze also gives no hangover. Rum, vodka, Zima, etc.

It isn't alcohol that give hangovers, but the congeners. That's the stuff that gives beer, whiskey, brandy, etc. it's color.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
                People aren't supposed to get hangovers till they're 20's....

Clear booze also gives no hangover. Rum, vodka, Zima, etc.

It isn't alcohol that give hangovers, but the congeners. That's the stuff that gives beer, whiskey, brandy, etc. it's color.
                people come to school with hangovers everyday and there only 15 ... quite wrong if you ask me

Comment

When Iwas flying back from NY this summer there was this guy going around giving out shots of Johnny Walker Black Label. I had to take a shot. I'd only drunk Red Label until then. Black went down much smoother then Red usually does.

Comment

I'm a Captain Morgan rum and Coke man myself. I gave up beer a couple years ago, though I prefered Killian's Irish Red and a couple of German beers like Bitburger and Warsteiner.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

For liqueur there's either Frangelica, Crem de Cassis or Chocolate liqueur

Comment

Back in my hey day. Around the time I was 20-21. Drank quite bit of beer . But that was the norm from ages 9 to 27.

1995. It wasn't a thing for me to drink lots & lots of Jim Beam.

Crashing at someone house for a weekend. After he gave a shot of Jim Beam to the other two guests, and they gave the expected reaction.

He handed me one. knocked it back and didnt even change my expresssion. Was accused of drinking too much for it. The nerve right? ;)

(just days after mocking Kentucky..have to go & mention my former infatuation with it's most famous product)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                          Back in my hey day. Around the time I was 20-21. Drank quite bit of beer . But that was the norm from ages 9 to 27.

1995. It wasn't a thing for me to drink lots & lots of Jim Beam.

Crashing at someone house for a weekend. After he gave a shot of Jim Beam to the other two guests, and they gave the expected reaction.

He handed me one. knocked it back and didnt even change my expresssion. Was accused of drinking too much for it. The nerve right? ;)

(just days after mocking Kentucky..have to go & mention my former infatuation with it's most famous product)
                          Jim Beam is good. Jack Daniels is better :)

Comment

Glenfiddich. That stuff goes dows really smooth, but it tastes a bit wierd.

Comment

Jim Beam is good. Jack Daniels is better
                              Ack!

Crown Royal, man... though I'm biased.

When I was 18 I had to work New Year's Eve night. Got out at about 1:00 (after the ball dropped, etc.), and went to my friend's house where we were all partying.

Got in, already pissed off, and poured half a bottle of Jack into a big plastic cup. Topped it off with a can of Dr. Pepper (for 'flavor'), and killed it. Followed that with a few assorted shots, a beer or three, and the result was that in a record 15 minutes (for me, anyway) I was beyond trashed.

Drank another 1/4 of the bottle of Jack, and continued for a bit longer... until the alcohol poisoning set in, and I was passed out with my head and one arm completely in the toilet. Not a fun way to wake up the next day, either.

One of my friends was asleep in the bathroom with me. She had slept there with the phone all night, apparently ready to dial 911 if necessary. It was a horrible, messy, screwed up night. But what fun... :8

Consequently, I'm not much of a fan of Jack Daniels anymore. Couldn't even smell it for about 3 years after that night without gagging.

(* Stinger - you keep your damn mouth shut, no more additions to the details of this night, you hear me? *)
                              I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Working...
                              X