PDA

View Full Version : Can You Spot The Falsies? A Visual Quiz.

THL
02 Aug 07,, 11:06
It is late, I am not in the correct mindset and I am tired, angry at my boss and at work for another hour and a half....this is the best I can come up with right now and I am sure when TopHatter finds this he is not only going to remove the thread (saving the link to the quiz for himself, of course!:) ) and then ban me again - well, we all know he did not ban me himself the first time, (iirc that pleasure went to Gio) but now TH has the power...just like He-Man.

So go ahead fellow WABbers and take the test. I got a perfect 20/20 score!!! :biggrin: I even amaze myself sometimes.

Disclaimer: There are photos of the naked upper halves of women on the test...in fact that is the test. So if the source for mothers milk is going to offend you...don't click on the link!!

Can you spot the falsies? (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/4030924596596610276/Real-Breasts-Fake-Breasts)

TopHatter
02 Aug 07,, 13:19
It's late, you're mad at your boss and your first instinct was to peruse dozens of pictures of b00bs? :biggrin:

Links we love. Actual pictures violate our upline user agreement.

Oh yeah, and as I'm a true connoisseur, 20/20 :tongue:

jame$thegreat
02 Aug 07,, 20:43
So go ahead fellow WABbers and take the test.

Thanks for the THL...:biggrin:

sappersgt
02 Aug 07,, 21:06
Thanks for the THL...:biggrin:

So James, you lied about your age? Good lad! :biggrin:

gunnut
02 Aug 07,, 22:19
Dude...I got 18 out of 20 :biggrin:

<DIV id=testResultInfo>
<H2>You scored 18 of 20 *****!</H2>
<P>Thanks for taking my test! Be sure to tip your waitress. She has to pay for her implants. </P></DIV><table cellpadding=20><tr><td><!--t-->Link: <a href='http://www.okcupid.com/tests/4030924596596610276/Real-Breasts-Fake-Breasts'>The Real Breasts/Fake Breasts Test</a> written by <a href='http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=tonguesten'>tonguesten</a> on <a href='http://www.okcupid.com'>OkCupid Free Online Dating</a>, home of the <a href='http://www.okcupid.com/online.dating.persona.test'>The Dating Persona Test<!--/t--></a></td></tr></table>

Parihaka
03 Aug 07,, 00:22
20/20, nice to know my eyesight is holding up:biggrin:

Shamus
03 Aug 07,, 00:28
19/20 Still can't figure out which one I missed:confused: Just have to keep trying I guess:rolleyes: :biggrin:

dave lukins
03 Aug 07,, 00:33
19/20 Still can't figure out which one I missed:confused: Just have to keep trying I guess:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Don, I'm suprised your memory is so good:biggrin:

Southie
03 Aug 07,, 00:42
Don, I'm suprised your memory is so good:biggrin:

So Dave...what did you score on the test? :biggrin:

dave angel
03 Aug 07,, 00:53
19/20.

shocking.

Gun Grape
03 Aug 07,, 00:56
20 for 20.

So do we get a B00by prize?

Gun Grape
03 Aug 07,, 00:59
Dude...I got 18 out of 20 :biggrin:

Another example of the inexperience of youth;)

dave lukins
03 Aug 07,, 01:42
So Dave...what did you score on the test? :biggrin:

Test? what Test? If I looked I will be turned into a pillar of salt(the wife said)or words which make mere men tremble!!:biggrin: I will wait 'till it's dark and She is hanging upside down asleep, the wings firmly wrapped around her then a peeking I will go

Shamus
03 Aug 07,, 01:50
19/20 Still can't figure out which one I missed:confused: Just have to keep trying I guess:rolleyes: :biggrin:Hah!Found 'em! 20/20.Just goes to show that perserverance pays off(so does finding my bifocals):biggrin:

TopHatter
03 Aug 07,, 03:52
Test? what Test? If I looked I will be turned into a pillar of salt(the wife said)or words which make mere men tremble!!:biggrin: I will wait 'till it's dark and She is hanging upside down asleep, the wings firmly wrapped around her then a peeking I will go

Dave, the idea is to have your wife help you with the test!

Women are great at tests and they can spot a fake pair of b00bs a mile away! :)

sappersgt
03 Aug 07,, 05:51
Hah!Found 'em! 20/20.Just goes to show that perserverance pays off(so does finding my bifocals):biggrin:

There is nothing wrong with your eyesight, you're just lousy at math. You add up the total number of boobies and then divide by two.;) :biggrin:

Shamus
03 Aug 07,, 11:57
There is nothing wrong with your eyesight, you're just lousy at math. You add up the total number of boobies and then divide by two.;) :biggrin:I always did have trouble with long division:rolleyes: :biggrin: .

sappersgt
03 Aug 07,, 19:57
Did you recognise anyone or any... body?;) :biggrin:

Shamus
03 Aug 07,, 20:13
Did you recognise anyone or any... body?;) :biggrin:Well you know that one set......naaaaaah,couldn't be;)

dave lukins
03 Aug 07,, 20:16
Well you know that one set......naaaaaah,couldn't be;)

Don't panic Don it's not you;) ..non where taken at wide angle:biggrin:

Shamus
03 Aug 07,, 20:22
Don't panic Don it's not you;) ..non where taken at wide angle:biggrin:Whewww.......thought the wife had sold me out there for a minute.Mine are real anyway,that set was fake:tongue: :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: .

sappersgt
03 Aug 07,, 23:28
Whewww.......thought the wife had sold me out there for a minute.Mine are real anyway,that set was fake:tongue: :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: .

You people are sick, sick, sick...:tongue: :biggrin:

YellowFever
06 Aug 07,, 10:34
Boobies.....I'm linked to a Boobie site...

Why mess it up with a quiz? :biggrin:

Bob Jones
07 Aug 07,, 16:40
A very worthwhile and important test I thought, and I scored 20x20 hooray, cmon!!!!!

S2
20 Aug 07,, 23:22
20 for 20. My kind of test.:)

dave lukins
20 Aug 07,, 23:43
20 for 20. My kind of test.:)

Keep these kind of test up and your eyesight will certainly drop below 20/20:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Shamus
21 Aug 07,, 00:36
Keep these kind of test up and your eyesight will certainly drop below 20/20:rolleyes: :biggrin:What do you mean glyn....uhhh.....Pari....TH?Astralis is that you?Blues?Who's there?:cool: :eek: :biggrin: