X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault With a Dangerous Weapon: A Pork Chop

Assault With A Pork Chop

Oklahoma inmate charged with attack on fellow felon

DECEMBER 10--Meet Ernesto Hernandez-Rosales. The 39-year-old Oklahoma inmate has been charged with the pork chop assault of a fellow resident of the Lexington Correctional Center. According to investigators, Hernandez-Rosales (pictured at right) tried last month to settle a beef by stabbing Jermaine Portillo, 21, in the eye with a "sharpened pork chop bone." Hernandez-Rosales, who is already serving an eight-year sentence for marijuana distribution, was named this week in a felony information charging him with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. Portillo, who was not seriously injured in the pork bone attack, is doing a 20-year stretch for armed robbery. A prior prison stay was also eventful, with Portillo (seen at left) getting charged at one point with illegally "placing body fluid on government employee."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1210041chop1.html

illegally "placing body fluid on government employee."
    That is dicusting, those correction officers have it the worst of anyone in law enforcement. Can you imagine going to work everyday and having someone throw their feces at you? My sheriff sends a special response team into the cell to drag the inmate into solitary when they do that here, they have to crawl on all fours to get into the cell because of all the "waste" they put on the floor. If I become a sheriff's deputy the last thing I want to do is be assigned the Correction Division SORT.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
      That is dicusting, those correction officers have it the worst of anyone in law enforcement. Can you imagine going to work everyday and having someone throw their feces at you? My sheriff sends a special response team into the cell to drag the inmate into solitary when they do that here, they have to crawl on all fours to get into the cell because of all the "waste" they put on the floor. If I become a sheriff's deputy the last thing I want to do is be assigned the Correction Division SORT.
      I wouldn't do it for anything. I would proly wind up shootig one of them.
      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

I used to date a woman whose father was a CO in the Philly area(Holmesburg prison).

Oh the stories that man told...

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
          Assault With A Pork Chop
          ....inmate has been charged with the pork chop assault of a fellow resident
          See? Even if we take away all the guns........
          ............there will still be violent assholes.
          Insanity is doing the same thing over and over
          and expecting a different result.
          Albert Einstein.

Comment

We should ban violent assholes. ;)

Comment

Working...
            X