How to download videos from youtube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to download videos from youtube?

Anyone Of You Please Tell Me That How I Can Download Videos From Youtube.:) :) Please

KeepVid: Download videos from Google, Youtube, iFilm, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion!

Comment

Hmmmmm.....

*crafty look spreading across my face like so much melted butter on a bowl of popcorn*
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Am...is that a metapher for joy or agony? I honestly cant tell.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          Hmmmmm.....

*crafty look spreading across my face like so much melted butter on a bowl of popcorn*
          That was... interesting.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Tarek Morgen View Post
            Am...is that a metapher for joy or agony? I honestly cant tell.
            Originally posted by leib10 View Post
            That was... interesting.
            I'm not sure what that was...sounded pretty good as I was typing it.

(It's a good thing, by the way)
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
              Hmmmmm.....

Made perfect sense to me:)
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Lovely. Just lovely:)

Leibniz

Comment

I saw this on that website:

KeepVid: Why Macs Suck?

Is a Mac really that bad? I know he's probably talking about OS9, but how were they really?
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Thank You Tarek Morgan!!!!!!!!!
                    Mac or pc rap video here I come!!!!!!!!

This is as pleasing as a trascendant and nostalgic moment on the empire state building observation deck at night during the holiday season!:)
                    Last edited by Shadowsided; 01 Aug 07,, 02:33.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                      I saw this on that website:

KeepVid: Why Macs Suck?

Is a Mac really that bad? I know he's probably talking about OS9, but how were they really?
                      My name is parihaka, I'm a senior editor, and Hunter Crestle is talking out his ass.

Leibniz

Comment

i am really thankful to all of you

Comment

Working...
                        X