Pax and Cash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pax and Cash.

This will be nothing more than a mild provocation. Many of the old lags on this board will remember my consitent attempts at sardony cropping up at increasingly redundant posts.

So, to save all of you! (Ah! one mans sacrifice, unknown!)

The relative benifits of Human Intelligence (HUMINT) seem to have changed. Force projection - the iron fist - seems to lack its velvet glove.

This is not to hark back to an halcion age of gentleman spies where the script of the chess game was Flemming authored.

Simply; the US is bloody awful at bribing folk. It seems nomatter the number of zeros thrown, the target is rarely co-opted. Why do the Isrealis and Russians have so much more to show for the Swiss Franc?

The stiffest criticism I thrust is that US honey traps and swallows are weak. The Fly is cast; the fish rarely netted. Ravens are weak too.

Pudding anyone?
    The orgs. supported by the US already bribe the mark. Could You Have Another Slice? I couldn't possibly. Oh, go on then, but I'll have to ask my banker.

Cola Politics.
    Hatred of the munificent. Charity, not familiarity, breeds contempt. Culture is exported in a most Roman manner. Subtle it is not.

Thus I suggest the subversion of Regime has doctrinally died. Well, in efficacy.

"Hearts and Minds". And easy one this. Perhaps "charm" ?:)
    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.
Working...
X