Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dentures loosened during a speech... watch this video

Speech politician and teeth

Please be aware that Political Discussions does not involve "funny" pictures of politicians. The above has no real meaning and belongs somewhere on Youtube where other 12-year old can laugh. This is a World Affairs Board and one should act accordingly. Think about it like mommy and daddy tell you not to show your toys to the visitors when they have a serious discussion.

I suppose you're the same guy that posted the Firefighters on Marihuana videos in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post

I suppose you're the same guy that posted the Firefighters on Marihuana videos in the past.
      It would seem to be his first post on WAB - unless it is a return visit by someone previously banned.
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
        It would seem to be his first post on WAB - unless it is a return visit by someone previously banned.
        Are you trying to defend someone who hasn't filled in his public profile?

Comment

Are you trying to defend someone who hasn't filled in his public profile?
          Not me, me'lud! Why didn't you point out in your reply to him that it is considered good form to fill in the public profile and make an introduction to the membership? Hmm?

Comment

Not me, me'lud! Why didn't you point out in your reply to him that it is considered good form to fill in the public profile and make an introduction to the membership? Hmm?
            Someone coming in here and starting posting "funny" videos, without even looking at the context of the forum before wouldn't even care about introducing themself.
            Besides, a week or so ago, we had a similar guy coming in here and starting to post hopelessly childish movies. Ironduke took care of him, so I suspect he's back.

Sometimes I wonder, would you sleep with a woman that hasn't introduced herself, even if she was drop dead gorgeous?

Comment

Sometimes I wonder, would you sleep with a woman that hasn't introduced herself, even if she was drop dead gorgeous?
              Ah, that is for me to know, and for you to wonder!:)

Comment

Glyn's worst nightmare:

It was a rainy July evening in Cornwall. Global Warming had caused cooling and humidity above the remains of the British Empire, and the clouds were not too modest with the turning into water.
                The rain had not made Glyn happy. Bored by the bad english television, annoyed by the youngsters who keep posting useless posts on his beloved World Affairs Board without even introducing themselves properly, bored by the view from the window of his room, he decided to take a walk.

He stood up, put on his best waterproof clothes, took his walking cane and left his home. Walking through the streets of his hometown, Penzance, he looked at the debris that was carried by the rain. Drowned Jack Russels, Burberry baseball caps and the occasional cannabis joint *** or heroin syringe reminded him about his old days in the Army, the old days when the colonies started claiming independence and the old days when the first Mk I tanks came rolling out of the factory.
                Well, not that last part.
                Having seen enough of the grey countryside Glyn decided to look into a bar and order himself a beer or two. Everything changes, he thought, but beer has to remain the same. Beer can't change. Beer has always been beer, he thought. Empires rise and fall, people live and die, but beer has been there forever.
                Having entered a not too noisy pub he sat at the window, looking out. The evening was starting to kick in, and the sound of the rain was all one could hear from the outside world. Nostalgic thoughts of being able to fly above the clouds in the best RAF fighters of the time made him sad.
                Suddenly he saw something that made his heart wake up. It was a woman, not too old to be a boring hag and not too young to be dismissed due to naivite, that entered the pub. Her shiny eyes catched the warrior's eyes, and a second of silence followed, as if time had stood still.
                The girl looked around, not finding a good place to sit on except the table of our hero. The other people were either too drunk, or not manly enough according to her. She came to Glyn and asked if she could sit on his table.
                No problem, he answered.
                Quickly, a conversation arose between those two. It would be a violation of privacy to describe what they said, but let me assure you, it was nothing of interest to the current War Against Terror.
                During their conversation, she mentioned the World Affairs Board, having registered there a time ago, but she hasn't had time to post there often. Work as a flight attendant was demanding, especially when commuting between London and Lusaka. Those 10-hour flights leave no room for the internet. Only work and sleep. Work and sleep.
                After having emptied several reservoirs of beer, and Martini in her case (women will never know the secrets of beer) the bartender said that he would have to close the place. His son was involved in the weekly football violence, and was requiring a ride home from the police office.
                The lady asked if Glyn had plans for the night. She was on holidays from her job now, and she told him that this was the first time since centuries since she has had any fun. Glyn agreed, as this day was more colourful for him as well. He told her that he had no plans, and both left off into the night.
                After some adventures in the Cornwallish night life, which left Glyn wondering about a certain phenomenon called rap music (a mystery he will never manage to solve) they somehow ended up in her sleepchamber. Both excited by the magic of this seemingly grey and endless night, they decided to forget everything for a while.
                How they did that does not need description. Those of you old enough have an idea, those not old enough simply have to watch more TV. In either case, it was a night full of unmatched excitement.

The next morning they woke up, both with a light but surviveable hangover. As it was quite early, they stayed in bed for a while. They exchanged the usual words one tells each other after a wild night. The lady, however, looked nervous. Glyn, being a gentleman, first made her feel herself at ease and then at the end he asked her what was wrong.
                You don't take the pill? You are married? Is anything wrong? He asked.

No, no, she answered. That's not the problem. It's just...

It's just what, he said.

I haven't completed my WAB public profile...

Comment

Well done, that man there! :) I can see a glowing and prosperous future for you as an author.:)

Comment

Well done, that man there! :) I can see a glowing and prosperous future for you as an author.:)
                    Giving a man false hope is not a good thing to do.

Or perhaps "The incredible adventures of [military rank] Glyn" might be a bestseller. Of course with it's own Hollywood remake. Sean Connery as Glyn, Johny Depp as his sidekick, and Anthony Hopkins as the anti-hero.
                    Last edited by entropy; 26 Jul 07,, 23:35.

Comment

Or perhaps "The incredible adventures of [military rank] Glyn" might be a bestseller. Of course with it's own Hollywood remake. Sean Connery as Glyn, Johny Depp as his sidekick, and Anthony Hopkins as the anti-hero.
                      Well, I was mightily impressed with Lance Corporal Jack Jones in 'Dads Army' and of course Sergeant Ernie Bilko in the Phil Silvers Show. I think there's a bit of me in each of them! Come to think of it, I share all the bad traits of Homer Simpson, too. My first service nickname was 'Foxy' although I can't think why, and later was referred to as 'The Bishop', but you are much too young to have that explained to you. ( It was for an event that very nearly got me court martialled!)

Comment

My first service nickname was 'Foxy' although I can't think why, and later was referred to as 'The Bishop', but you are much too young to have that explained to you. ( It was for an event that very nearly got me court martialled!)
                        Do tell! I can try to understand, and if I don't, I will nod and pull an understanding face.

Comment

Excellent composition entropy...although you could have made that bar into an english tea room..because as I remember Glyn is a teetotaller.

Where do you go Glyn..the Orangery Cafe at Penlee Park?

Comment

Originally posted by MarquezRazor View Post
                            Excellent composition entropy...although you could have made that bar into an english tea room..because as I remember Glyn is a teetotaller.

Where do you go Glyn..the Orangery Cafe at Penlee Park?
                            Penlee Park? Wow! You are very well informed. ( I didn't know they had an Orangery cafe!) I was born in Penlee Street, so the name has strong connotations.

Comment

Originally posted by MarquezRazor View Post
                              You mean like a striptease cabaret?

Comment

Working...
                              X