Quick Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Hello!

Just thought I'd say a quick hello - my baby daughter was born a few weeks ago - she's called Maisie and is doing very well (as are mum and dad although both of us are exhausted lol)...

Congratulations!
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Congrats to you and your family!
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! I hope she is healthy and well.

Comment

How wonderful and where in the heck is a pic of this Maisie? I love the name and am certain this child is gorgeous. Congrats!
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Congratulations! And ditto Debbie on the name. :)
            I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Oh, and don't forget to stop by in the wee hours of the morning when the baby wakes you up. Have fun!
              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Congratulations!
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I would like to offer my congratulations too.:)
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by PubFather View Post
                    Just thought I'd say a quick hello - my baby daughter was born a few weeks ago - she's called Maisie and is doing very well (as are mum and dad although both of us are exhausted lol)...
                    Whoever coined the expression "sleeps like a baby" was either an idiot or had a great sense of humour.
                    Maisie is a great pick by the way:)
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                      Whoever coined the expression "sleeps like a baby" was either an idiot or had a great sense of humour.
                      Pari - we have had this discussion before. You can sleep all you want in another 16 years or so.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Maisie is a great pick by the way:)
                        I will second that,congratulations to you and your wife PubDaddy:) .If you think you're exhausted now,wait until she starts dating;) .The nights may seem to last forever now,but time will pass so quickly later on you will wonder where it all went.Enjoy every second,every minute of every day with that wee lass.You will treasure them all the more when you think back on what has passed between the two of you.Your heart will break with hers' and she will make you the proudest father on the face of the Earth.She is now,and will always be"Daddy's Little Girl".God Bless you and yours,Sir.
                        "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Welcome to the club. Where do you want your scotch sent, you're going to need it ... not that you're allow to have even a taste of it.

Comment

Many congrats! Hope all are well.

Comment

I kinda lost my sense-of-place, and 'whooped' in the middle of the business center when I read your post. Almost got thrown outta here. Couldn't be happier, bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X