Will it Blend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it Blend?

Sure, the iPhone has an 8 gig harddrive and a display that my grandmother can view. But will it blend?

Will It Blend? | Presented By Blendtec

BTW, that blended iPhone sold on eBay for $1126

eBay: Apple iPhone and Blendtec Total Blender (item 170129995323 end time Jul-20-07 16:06:59 PDT)

Comment

All heart, isn't he?
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Why on Earth would you do that?
        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
          Why on Earth would you do that?
          It has only just been released for sale too. The man is clearly a raving lunatic.
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
            It has only just been released for sale too. The man is clearly a raving lunatic.
            I just don't get it, is it meant to give him a weird "thrill", the sound of crushed plastic or something ?
            Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
            - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I'm surprised nothing happened to the battery. I always thought batteries couldn't be subject to so much shock.
              "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Huh? people make money of blending a iPhone in a blender? and here I am working my A$$ off..

How much you guys are willing to pay for a 42" LCD HDTV blended in a concrete mixer? $20K atleast???

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
                  I just don't get it, is it meant to give him a weird "thrill", the sound of crushed plastic or something ?
                  I think its meant to sell blendtec blenders.

Ever see the scene in Garden State where the guy returns a set of knives (which he pulled off the shelf moments earlier) because they don't cut through bricks, as advertized? Yeah, something along those lines...

What sold me was the rake ( Will It Blend? | Presented By Blendtec ).

Any blade that can shred that much wood and still process a pound of basil in under 30 seconds is worth my $400 ;)

Comment

Glowsticks!

Will It Blend? | Presented By Blendtec

Comment

Originally posted by kams View Post
                      How much you guys are willing to pay for a 42" LCD HDTV blended in a concrete mixer? $20K atleast???

Sucker born every minute Kams
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                      X