PDA

View Full Version : What really happened on TWA 800 crash

Predator25
11 Jul 07,, 14:59
TWA 800: An Introduction (http://www.flight800.org/intro.html)

TWA Flight 800 crashed off the coast of Long Island in July 1996. Witness accounts of a rising streak of light seen before the crash raised concerns that a missile may have been involved. But after a four-year investigation, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) concluded that the rising streak was simply the plane itself, in flames. The official cause "could not be determined with certainty."

The NTSB investigation was severely hampered by the FBI, who repeatedly denied the NTSB access to forensic and eyewitness evidence. The NTSB interviewed fewer than two percent of the 670 eyewitnesses, and during its final hearing on the crash, failed to account for 86 % of the witnesses with detailed decriptions of the rising streak.

Currently there are three main theories about what happened:
1. Missile attack
2. Bomb on board
3. Mechanical Malfunction as it was listed in official report.

ChrisF202
11 Jul 07,, 23:01
A very large number of others who live on Long Island's South Shore can tell you that there is no doubt that a missile hit that plane. What the debate is about is whether it was an accidental firing by the US Navy or a terrorist fired missile.

I personally was in the bathroom when it happened around 9:30pm EST and a bright flash of light enveloped the room so I cant really say if a missile brought it down or not :rolleyes:

Parihaka
11 Jul 07,, 23:40
Part one.
An explosion in the centre fuel tank blows the front off the plane.
Part two.
As the forward section falls toward the sea, the aft section including the wings and engines, still running, go into a near vertical climb, trailing smoke behind it. THis prompts observers to see what they believe is a missile in near vertical climb, it is in fact the aircraft.
Part three.
The sound of the explosion reaches the ears of the observers, further prompting them to believe that they have witnessed a missile then that missile hitting an aircraft. "the boom came after I saw the missile"
Part four.
The FBI decided they knew more than the NTSB, and embarrassed themselves severely.

The Report. (http://www.ntsb.gov/Events/twa800/)

And the FBI didn't inhibit the NTSB's report. THe NTSB heard all the ******** about missiles, they looked at the wreckage and used scientific analysis to determine the cause, not hearsay and conspiracy theory.

Kansas Bear
12 Jul 07,, 00:07
TWA 800: An Introduction (http://www.flight800.org/intro.html)

TWA Flight 800 crashed off the coast of Long Island in July 1996. Witness accounts of a rising streak of light seen before the crash raised concerns that a missile may have been involved. But after a four-year investigation, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) concluded that the rising streak was simply the plane itself, in flames. The official cause "could not be determined with certainty."

The NTSB investigation was severely hampered by the FBI, who repeatedly denied the NTSB access to forensic and eyewitness evidence. The NTSB interviewed fewer than two percent of the 670 eyewitnesses, and during its final hearing on the crash, failed to account for 86 % of the witnesses with detailed decriptions of the rising streak.

Currently there are three main theories about what happened:
1. Missile attack
2. Bomb on board
3. Mechanical Malfunction as it was listed in official report.

Federal Reserve??? Anyone? Anyone??

:rolleyes:

Aby The Liberal
12 Jul 07,, 06:36
A very large number of others who live on Long Island's South Shore can tell you that there is no doubt that a missile hit that plane. What the debate is about is whether it was an accidental firing by the US Navy or a terrorist fired missile.

There were at least 200 witnesses interviewed by contract agents in NYPD and followed up by FBI and CIA who would swear on a missile theory. But CIA came up with an alternative video later.

An accidental firing by US Navy cannot be covered up in such a magnitude considering there were naval exercises on that very night and it would have left hundreds of witnesses.

A terrorist fired missile would have to be extremely sophisticated, firstly because there were no explosive residue found on the missile, even by the NTSB and Boeing officials who worked to reconstruct the plane in Long Island. Unless it is a laser guided kinetic missile with a very high accuracy and no residual substance which ballistics expert wouldn't find.

Evidences and forensic reports point to an accidental explosion in the center fuel tank while eye witnesses say otherwise.

Parihaka
12 Jul 07,, 07:22

No no, it was aliens. They control the federal reserve, how else can you explain greenspan?

Shamus
12 Jul 07,, 12:16
No no, it was aliens. They control the federal reserve, how else can you explain greenspan?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I always wondered.......

ChrisF202
12 Jul 07,, 16:18
Folks, we must run for the hills. Alex Jones says that the Federal Reserve will soon come round us all up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predator25
12 Jul 07,, 16:51
I think that this case is full of BS. Obviously it was a missle, or a terrorist attack. Why else would the goverment cover it up? There is actualy an entrance and exit point on the airplane, and explosive material was found near those three seats. The FBI said it was glue, but they denied the fact that in was only on those three seats.

Shek
12 Jul 07,, 16:58

I knew that Alan Greenspan was powerful, but not that much!

Shek
12 Jul 07,, 17:00
I think that this case is full of BS. Obviously it was a missle, or a terrorist attack. Why else would the goverment cover it up? There is actualy an entrance and exit point on the airplane, and explosive material was found near those three seats. The FBI said it was glue, but they denied the fact that in was only on those three seats.

Obviously it was Alan Greenspan :mad:

Grim
13 Jul 07,, 16:07
OK I'll play along just to stir the pot. When I heard that 2 Fighter pilots taking a commercial flight reported seeing a missile I thought to my self, Self they would know what a missile looks like if anyone dose. Well did I talk to them personally, no. So could be that was one of those things that get said to get attention. Then when I heard the whole front of the aircraft became detached and fell in the water while the plane continued flying I had to wonder what could have caused that to happen? Sorry to say I had an idea.
Now weather or not it is truly possible, I don't know. My memory is a tad fuzzy on the specs of an expanding rod (or continuous-rod as some call it) and I'm not sure the dimensions of the device. Anyway they probably are not the same as when I last work with any missiles. But it bothered me that this aspect was not mentioned in the media and the fuel tank was such clean clear answer.
continuous-rod warhead: Information from Answers.com (http://www.answers.com/topic/continuous-rod-warhead)
When I read the report it stands out very clear that the NTSB dose not know the true cause of the crash. I for sure don't know what happened that day. Any of you able to set me straight on this? Please feel free.

ChrisF202
14 Jul 07,, 17:53
Truth is that I think a member of an Al Qaeda type movement was on one of the brushy little islands of the coast of Long Island around where I live or maybe a bit further to the East and shot a missile at the plane.

Al Qaeda made threats to shoot down planes leaving JFK around that time and dont forget that this was maybe a week or so before the 1996 Olympics.

Gun Grape
14 Jul 07,, 19:06
I thought it was a rip in the space/time continuum that brought the plane down. Caused by the aliens time warping when they were moving stuff into their secret arctic base.:confused:

speedlover1994
15 Jul 07,, 01:42
We all know that chuck norris did it...

Shek
15 Jul 07,, 03:13
We all know that chuck norris did it...

Must have been some high speed go-go-gadget num chucks!

lazybastard
15 Jul 07,, 03:40
It was El Chupacabra!

speedlover1994
15 Jul 07,, 11:57
Must have been some high speed go-go-gadget num chucks!

Made for him by Q?