conspiracy theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conspiracy theories

I have a interest in conspiracy theories, anyone know any good conspiracy theories they can tell.

I know one theory, North Koreans had kidnapped some Japanese citizens, of course that was proven true when Kim Jong said they did kidnap them.
    Those who can't change become extinct.

I have plenty of conspiracy theories. And they are original. Not those run of the mill internet rumors that get more boring everyday.

Here's one that I cooked up by myself:

The 2 shooters at Columbine were raised and trained (brain washed) by the anti-gun lobby. They are hell-bent on disarming American that they are willing to kill kids to save lives.
    Last edited by gunnut; 06 Jul 07,, 02:29.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

The one I was told, by a guy from Yellowknife; "The Federal Reserve started WWI.".

Comment

There's one conspiracy theory I got from a American friend of mine, the mexicans are trying to cross to America's southwest states and trying to gain citizenship then they will try to grow in number. When they outnumber the Americans the Mexicans will vote to have the American southwest states return to Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
          The one I was told, by a guy from Yellowknife; "The Federal Reserve started WWI.".
          A bank paid an assassin to kill a member of foreign royalty? I know WW1 made America rich, but...............
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by wkllaw View Post
            I have a interest in conspiracy theories, anyone know any good conspiracy theories they can tell.

I know one theory, North Koreans had kidnapped some Japanese citizens, of course that was proven true when Kim Jong said they did kidnap them.
            Well theres a site for things like that
            Conspiracy Theory, UFO, and Alternative Topics

Comment

Originally posted by urmomma158 View Post
              Well theres a site for things like that
              Conspiracy Theory, UFO, and Alternative Topics
              But those are the run of the mill conspiracy theories that get boring after a while.

I can make stuff up as I go...

Comment

The one about the WTC attack actually being on Dubya's orders .
                Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
                  That's a common one.

Have you heard the one that suggests the attack on the WTC was ordered by Al Gore to avenge his lost presidential bid?

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                    A bank paid an assassin to kill a member of foreign royalty? I know WW1 made America rich, but...............

Yeah, makes SO much sense to me too....

He posts on the KFFL forum, if you're ever interested in reading his moronic drivel...

Comment

how about this one, earth isn,t moving, or so this theory says.
                      earthdeception - Moving-Earth DECEPTION! The Earth is NOT Moving!
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                        how about this one, earth isn,t moving, or so this theory says.
                        earthdeception - Moving-Earth DECEPTION! The Earth is NOT Moving!
                        Gosh, it must be true! After all, there are 67 scriptural references backing this fellows theories to the hilt! There is nothing like religion to warp facts I wonder, was global warming or climate change foretold?
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Wow, are these guys for real? Do they know anything about the retrograde motion of the planets? Our ancestors strugged to explain the retrograde motion. They came up with all sorts of weird and wild paths in the sky. In the end, the simplest explanation was heliocentrism.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
                            Heh heh...that's one of my favs too.

The same guy who people vilify Bush as a complete idiot, who also botched the war and occupation of Iraq...somehow managed to pull off a perfect terrorist operation that resulted in the mass-murder of 3000 people

I say "perfect" because nobody has been able to uncover any credible information that he did it...

...but we all know the truth. Don't we.
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                              Heh heh...that's one of my favs too.

The same guy who people vilify as a complete idiot, who also botched the war and occupation of Iraq...somehow managed to pull off a perfect terrorist operation that resulted in the mass-murder of 3000 people

I say "perfect" because nobody has been able to uncover any credible information that he did it...

...but we all know the truth. Don't we.
                              There was a south park episode on that topic. Many of my friends and I know quite a few people who actually think a certain way about the event. They were right about how there are a whole lot of dumb or paranoid people out there.

Of course we know the truth behind it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X