I'll be away for a few days..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be away for a few days..

be nice to each other or by crickey there'll be trouble..
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Does that mean it's time for a you know what?
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
      Does that mean it's time for a you know what?
      Hmmmm.....are you perhaps referring to an epic, epicurean Battle Royale,hmmmm?;)
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shameless View Post
        Hmmmm.....are you perhaps referring to an epic, epicurean Battle Royale,hmmmm?;)
        Is that a posh BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
          Is that a posh BBQ
          Very posh...strange coincidence,you going out of town at the same time......who am I going to throw...I mean flip burgers with??
          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

NO, you freakin' idiot. Did your mother drop something on your head or were you just born stupid? Don't you see, it's a devious plan to catch us being mean to each other, and then BAN EVERYBODY!! The mods, tyrannical and power mad as always, want WAB all to themselves. So that means that even a lobotomized Australian lover like you needs to be on best behavior, treating everyone extremely nicely, just like me. Morons. You're all morons.

;)
            I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral View Post
              NO, you freakin' idiot. Did your mother drop something on your head or were you just born stupid? Don't you see, it's a devious plan to catch us being mean to each other, and then BAN EVERYBODY!! The mods, tyrannical and power mad as always, want WAB all to themselves. So that means that even a lobotomized Australian lover like you needs to be on best behavior, treating everyone extremely nicely, just like me. Morons. You're all morons.

;)
              Tell us how you really feel AG,Hairy Palms appears to have exited-stage left.By the way...love the self-portrait avatar;) .

Comment

Lobotomized and Australian,......aren't those two words synonyms?For those of you from "Down under" that means two words that mean the same thing;) .

Comment

Hey guys! Think for a cotton-picking minute. Just because Harry Parka says he's going to be away for a few days doesn't mean that he isn't up to his old tricks of disinformation, does it? Furthermore, he didn't attempt to define 'a few days', the devious kiwi. Ever tried nailing mercury to the ceiling? It's a damn sight easier than trying to figure our the tortuous Byzantine anti-logic he uses on a daily basis. No wonder he was elevated to be a (mis-named) moderator by the dark forces that secretly manipulate the SS WAB.
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                      Hey guys! Think for a cotton-picking minute. Just because Harry Parka says he's going to be away for a few days doesn't mean that he isn't up to his old tricks of disinformation, does it? Furthermore, he didn't attempt to define 'a few days', the devious kiwi. Ever tried nailing mercury to the ceiling? It's a damn sight easier than trying to figure our the tortuous Byzantine anti-logic he uses on a daily basis. No wonder he was elevated to be a (mis-named) moderator by the dark forces that secretly manipulate the SS WAB.
                      I see that "Conspiracy Theory" has been playing at the Cornish Home For Retired Dictionary Readers again.;)

Comment

Here I sit,down and degraded.....ho hum.....anybody there?I said...Are any of you lily-livered,cud chewing,thong wearing,sheep chasing,pond scum slurping,no neck,low browed,garlic chewing,pitifully perfect purist,brown nosing,Moderator butt kissing,panty waists going to come out and play???I got pies for all of ya.....;)

Comment

Here I sit,down and degraded.....ho hum.....anybody there?I said...Are any of you lily-livered,cud chewing,thong wearing,sheep chasing,pond scum slurping,no neck,low browed,garlic chewing,pitifully perfect purist,brown nosing,Moderator butt kissing,panty waists going to come out and play???I got pies for all of ya.....;)
                          That was Harry Parka, atleast before he was appointed as a Moderator....

Comment

Great,just great....fantastic timing for a festival of food flingin'....the Brits are all passing out in the pubs...so sotted they couldn't even spell computer,much less operate one....and the Aussies and Kiwis are just waking up,prying their eyes open and trying to figure out why that "good-lookin' sheila"from last night suddenly looks pretty wooly and is eating the flowers they picked her on the way home......

Comment

Shameless, the WAB is not a place for your personals. What you do in your own bedroom is your own affair and we don't want to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X