Happy Birthday America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday America!

I hope everyone who wants to has a happy Fourth. 231 years and still going strong - who'd'a thunk it, eh?

-dale

There's not a better nation out there today.Congratulations.

Comment

Les habitants des États Unis, enchants!

Congratulations America, enjoy the day :).
      Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
      - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Congratulations!
        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Happy 4th Everyone

Wishes for a fun filled safe holiday
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

This son of a Frenchman and an Austrian says thank you, America!!

A grand 4th to all.
            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Happy 4th of July to all of you,please use your fireworks safely and keep them away from all other flammable materials,remember,only you can prevent.....sniff,sniff...anybody else smell something burning??
              "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

To the Grand Experiment. Thanks to all who made and make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shameless View Post
                  Happy 4th of July to all of you,please use your fireworks safely and keep them away from all other flammable materials,remember,only you can prevent.....sniff,sniff...anybody else smell something burning??
                  Must be your eyebrows.

Comment

Happy birthday to all Americans, here in WAB and elsewhere, peacelovers and warlovers alike ...

Comment

Happy holiday gang!
                      In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                      The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Everyone celebrating, take care whether driving or using fireworks!!

:)

Comment

I snapped a photo, and have quite a few firework videos over the past few days. I'll roll out all the videos at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock View Post
                            I snapped a photo, and have quite a few firework videos over the past few days. I'll roll out all the videos at once.

****o picture. Looks like something out of the flower garden.:)

Look at that; WAB wants to filter out the word b o f f o. I was not aware that that is a sexually explicit word.
                            Last edited by JAD_333; 05 Jul 07,, 06:08.
                            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

The videos I made today, leading up to tonight.

YouTube - Quarterstick closeup

YouTube - rocket battery

YouTube - Solid classic

YouTube - Backyard fireworks finale

YouTube - Professional fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X