Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh, a Fine Cigar

Stupid week.

Friday night, home from work. Late as usual.

Dinner wolfed down, I'm settling in with my dog chewing a new bone in the front yard, an MST3K movie (The Tormented), an Onyx "Churchill" cigar, and a couple of Bacardi & Cokes.

Life could be worse, eh?

-dale

Of course it can . Yesterday (Friday) , met an old friend and had a couple of drinks at pub. And then some more . And some more .
    Due to different time zones you are enjoying cigar and brandy , but I´m already having a terrible hangover
    If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
      Stupid week.

Friday night, home from work. Late as usual.

Dinner wolfed down, I'm settling in with my dog chewing a bone

Life could be worse, eh?

-dale
      Dale, leave the chewing of bones to the dog

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
        I don't think we should necessarily expect Colonials and ex-Colonials to share the same dietary protocols as ourselves, Mr Lukins.
        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Hey, we shared.

-dale

Comment

Hey, we shared.

-dale
            Forgiven.. as long as it was 50/50

Comment

May I suggest Fire Maidens from Outer Space (made by Cy Roth) for your next cigar?
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                You know Mr. Lukins, I really have tried very hard with this man to see the errors of his ways. It is quite impossible however with this type of bone chewing behavior. I have tried to shape him into something that women would throw themselves at, but then he does things like this and adverts it on a public forum. I suppose it could be worse and he could have said he was wearing a thong and flipflops whilst chewing the bone and giving the dog a chance to puff on the cigar and drink the liquor as well.
                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Hey, we shared.

-dale
                  Bones or cigars?
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                    Bones or cigars?
                    Both...but please..NOT the Thong

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                      I suppose it could be worse and he could have said he was wearing a thong and flipflops whilst chewing the bone and giving the dog a chance to puff on the cigar and drink the liquor as well.
                      Mental picture forming.....getting clearer.....focusing......AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!....I t burns,it burns!!!.....Make it stop Precious,make it stop!!!! ;)
                      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                      X