Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran is a beautiful place

Dig these pics of Iran.

Tell me I'm not the only one blown away by the landscapes and architecture.

Originally posted by FibrillatorD View Post
    Dig these pics of Iran.

Tell me I'm not the only one blown away by the landscapes and architecture.
    Where every aspect is perfect, and only man is vile.....

Oops! On reflection I feel that should now read 'Where every prospect pleases, and only man is vile.' Put it down to severe loss of brain cells!
    Last edited by glyn; 20 Jun 07,, 21:52.
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Every country has their own beauty in them. In my opinion, all landscapes have beauty in them if there are no or little human interference. The architesture is nice, but all architectures should have some beauty or else no one is going to buy them or want them.
      Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

Beautiful place, amazing culture and fansinating ancient history

Hate to image that some of these beauties may be destructed one day in war
        I am here for exchanging opinions.

Comment

Pictures are great to look at. Being there is a different story. Sometimes pictures don't do a place justice. Sometimes pictures make a place look a lot better than it actually is.

What I have learned in all of my travels (not a whole lot) is that places are always great to visit, but I'd rather stay at home.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Almots all places can be decpited as beautiful to foreigners, but only truly are beautiful to those that live there, because it is their home. Home is always beautiful no matter what it looks like.

Comment

Looks lovely.

Beautiful, peaceful and serene.

Reminds me of the beauty of interior Kashmir.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                Pictures are great to look at. Being there is a different story. Sometimes pictures don't do a place justice. Sometimes pictures make a place look a lot better than it actually is.

What I have learned in all of my travels (not a whole lot) is that places are always great to visit, but I'd rather stay at home.
                It's a few pictures so you can't really get the idea of what it's like. Some of those places are really breathtaking. though a lot of buildings in Mashad are off limits to non-muslims. But Shiraz, Yazd and Isfahan are well worth seeing. As was Bam before it was destroyed.

Comment

Iran has got its nice spots, like all places. But its the people there and not the geography that make it what it is.
                  The greatest weapon is the truth

Comment

Working...
                  X