How tall are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tall are you?

I have been tall for my age my entire life, I am 6' 3" now and have a few more years of growing ahead of me. How tall are you? If you are 6'+ do you run into any problems like myself? If you are relativly short (<5' 8) how to fare?

I am only 5'5"...I would LOVE to be 6'3".

I would not have to stand on my very tippy tippy toes to reach the top shelf in the cabinets or get a step ladder to get into the cabinet above the refridgerator. I could wash the top of my truck when I go to the car wash with the foamy brush instead of just aiming the water wand at it.

I would love to be tall.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
      I have been tall for my age my entire life, I am 6' 3" now and have a few more years of growing ahead of me. How tall are you? If you are 6'+ do you run into any problems like myself? If you are relativly short (<5' 8) how to fare?
      i feel you bro, i,m 6'4", finding clothes that fit right and look good, is almost imposible task, some cars i just can,t fit in. i liked honda civic, and so did my wife, but we had to get accord, since i couldn,t fit in the civic, there is a bright side thou at 6'4" 240 lb 12ga 3 inch slugs don,t kick that hard.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I am one inch taller than the median height for American males of my generation.
        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

As tall as the fishing stories go. ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I am 5'2" and I can take any man down taller and bigger than myself and make him cry whilst he lay in the fetal position. Sure, I'd like to be taller, but God decided this was the height I could handle.
            Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I'm slightly taller than 5'7", the average height of an American male today.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I am 5'1" on a good day! On a bad day, shorter!!! As long as I have a step stool or someone taller than me, there is not a problem. :)
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                  I'm slightly taller than 5'7", the average height of an American male today.
                  The median height must have dropped 3" the last twenty years!;)
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

6 ft straight up!

Comment

~1800 mm.
                      If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                        The median height must have dropped 3" the last twenty years!;)
                        Hmmm...I could swear the average height of a US male is 5'7". It's actually slightly taller than 5'9".

I stand corrected.

Let's just say I'm a "short" 5'8"

The funniest thing was back in college a guy slightly shorter than me, well, slightly as in he's visibly shorter, claimed to be 5'8". I told him I'm taller and not even 5'8". He was noticeably...disappointed.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I'm 5'9". I'd like to grow an inch or two more.
                          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

5'10 maybe 5'11
                            In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                            The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

This is indeed an unusual thread. And I'm 6'2, or as we in the 21st Century say, 188cm.

Comment

Working...
                              X