Phone video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone video

Does anyone have any pointers for playing video taken by my phone on my computer? It is a .3gp file. I'm running Windows XP. I uploaded the file but Windows Media Player won't play it, saying the codec isn't recognized. Is there some other application I should be using?
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Apple.com/quicktime they have versions for mac and pc
    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
      Apple.com/quicktime they have versions for mac and pc
      Yep.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

The VLC media player works great with the 3GPP format.
        "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by chankya View Post
          The VLC media player works great with the 3GPP format.
          I agree, one of the best media player available.

Comment

No joy

Thanks for the suggestions. QuickTime seems to works fine for files I sent myself as a test. The problem must be at the other end.
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
              Thanks for the suggestions. QuickTime seems to works fine for files I sent myself as a test. The problem must be at the other end.
              Ask them to use VLC...that would work for every god damn video codec on the planet..and its free and has a small foot print.
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
              X