Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you find WAB?

As the title asks.
    I found the orginal WAB on Ezboard, it was admin'ed by someone else who shall remain nameless(those of you who have been here all along know, namly ZFboxcar)
    I was made mod of the Economics forum at the ezboard WAB. I then was appointed Admin. Forum moved over to this website, i was given complete control, then a month later I gave it to chris in exchange for sponership. And here I am today.

How'd you get here?

It been so long, I don't remember.

Comment

I seem to recall a job offer luring me here...

Comment

I got here since someone told me that Colonel was badmouthing General Nambiar's tenure.

Had a tough time with him.

He checked out with his General who told him the facts and Colonel being the Officer and Gentleman admitted the error. I like that immensely this gentlemanly behaviour.

Then I found that this is a site where one could understand the US psyche.

And so I am in love with an inanimate object - the WAB.

Thank God that WAB surfaced many many years after my marraige, or else I would have been a bachelor boy! ;)

As it is, it is joke in the family to count the hours I sit gassing on the WAB and they always check up when I came to bed at night.

Right now it is 0023 hours or 1223 in the morning where I live! :)
        Last edited by Ray; 03 Dec 04,, 19:45.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

PM by Ironman about the third and latest version of W.A.B. on the PDF board.

Comment

Before the WAB everyone seemed to be at that pathetic/ jahil mulla forum called PDF!

Where insulting/ cursing/ hating Indians was the accepted criteria to become a moderator!

PDF had become Al-qaeda/ jahil islamic mulla central, and I'm proud to say that I helped to destroy it!:)

And ppl still make animated movies about me for destroying their arabian beliefs!

god-damn I'd do it all over again, just for the hell of it!

Comment

Thats OK Lull.

But how did you surface here? ;)

That is the question.

Not to be or not to be!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I only went to WakiPak to flame terrorist sympathysers.

SOMEHOW i became very popular over there...almost like a cult figure.

How that happened to this day eludes me...

Comment

Ahh...the tale of WAB is as old as...well, at least the wireless web (hommage to Strong Bad). I remember googling certain political issues and coming across the Ezboard WAB. I had a great time arguing with all the mullahs who later migrated to PDF and other places (thanks to the work of Gio, myself, and others). I ran for mod in an election at Gio's suggestion. With his help (lol good times Gio) I won, and for a while things were great. But I think we became too intolerant of moronic/islamo-fascist behaviour, and eventually the only ones left werre people who agreed with us. Debate died and so did the forum. Then, and I can't remember if it was my suggestion or Gio's, but one of us suggested we resurrect it. And the rest you all know.

Comment

Attaboy, Giovanni and Boxcar.

Great work done.

What's your real name? It can't be a Boxcar. It sound like a railway wagon!

Paraphrasing Cliff Richards

"Don't be mad at me Boxcar, Don't be made at me"

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                      Thats OK Lull.

But how did you surface here? ;)

That is the question.

Not to be or not to be!

All the moderators except Confed and Julie are my acquaintances from PDF! :)

Surface here? I eventually got banned at PDF for making fun of Chinese and their photostat/ photoshop habits!

I just got so sick and tired of lies and bullshiit and ridiculous threads about Pakistan being this and that, and China as being a super power and blah balh and being able to kick the U.S. ass, that I started mocking those 2 cent idiots

Man its because of jahil mulla's now everyone at ACIG and AFM makes fun of pakistanis, about all pakistanis being bullshiit artists!

Man these chinese take some photograph of the F-22 or JSF, and alter it somewhat and say that its their new JXX fighter, or photoshop somethig else to make it appear convincing to one of their own gullible fellow countrymen or some jahil pakistani !

or fudge up figures and make up fictitious articles! its so childish! God-damn bogus ppl!

I swear to God just ask horrido what I exposed over at that idiotic forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                        As the title asks.
                        I found the orginal WAB on Ezboard, it was admin'ed by someone else who shall remain nameless(those of you who have been here all along know, namly ZFboxcar)
                        I was made mod of the Economics forum at the ezboard WAB. I then was appointed Admin. Forum moved over to this website, i was given complete control, then a month later I gave it to chris in exchange for sponership. And here I am today.

How'd you get here?
                        The original WAB was so long ago. I can't really remember how I wondered in here, but now I can't get out!

Comment

What's your real name? It can't be a Boxcar. It sound like a railway wagon!
                          Ira :)

Comment

Sniper, :p It worked didn't it? Luring you here. Hah
                            Ira, Haha, good times. Nothing beats a good vote rigging.

Comment

Haha, I just remembered another chapter in WAB. The Micronation!!

Comment

Working...
                              X