• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key California Republican Group Endorses Ron Paul

California Republicans Endorse Paul
    Key California Republican Group Endorses Ron Paul

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    May 22, 2007 202-246-6363

ARLINGTON, VA – The United Republicans of California (UROC) have unanimously endorsed Congressman Ron Paul for president of the United States. UROC, formed in 1963 to support Barry Goldwater, represents the traditional conservative wing of the California Republican Party.

"The unanimous endorsement from the United Republicans of California proves what the campaign has been saying all along," said campaign chairman Kent Snyder. "Ron Paul is the only true conservative and real Republican in the race."

In their official statement endorsing Dr. Paul, UROC called him "the leading advocate for freedom in our nation's capital" and recognized that:

Ron Paul's voting record demonstrates that he has voted against:
    • raising taxes;
    • unbalanced budgets;
    • a federal restriction on gun ownership;
    • raising congressional pay; or
    • increasing the power of the executive branch.

His voting record demonstrates further that he voted against:
    • the USA Patriot Act;
    • regulating the Internet; and
    • the war in Iraq.

Dr. Paul is the only candidate with a record that matches the UROC's conservative platform.

"Whether the issue is life, the Second Amendment, foreign policy, spending or taxes, Ron Paul is the only traditional conservative candidate," continued Snyder. "Traditional conservatives across the country should support Ron Paul for president."

Originally posted by LibertyBelle View Post
    The United Republicans of California (UROC) have unanimously endorsed Congressman Ron Paul for president of the United States. UROC, formed in 1963 to support Barry Goldwater, represents the traditional conservative wing of the California Republican Party.
    Poor Ol' Barry Goldwater must be rolling in his grave in anguish and disgust.

Comment

Paradigm

As long as people keep believing in the right/left paradigm, they will continue to unaware of what is going on.

Here is a good article on Ron although I disagree that putting us off the constitution and onto world government is some sort of a conspiracy -- it's being done in the open now. Now the Mexican gov't is demanding that Bush help them fix their economy with money from us! The nerve of them! Just proves they already consider themselves part of the USA.
      Originally posted by Parihaka
      edited for spam prevention
      Last edited by Parihaka; 26 May 07,, 23:44.

Comment

The United Republicans of California (UROC)

I think that says it all right there.....
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Hey Lib, I thought you were going to stop campaigning here? You like Ron Paul, fine. Might I suggest you keep it to one thread at a time?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
            The United Republicans of California (UROC)

I think that says it all right there.....

I've lived in California 99% of my life. Never heard of them.

Comment

The United Republicans of California= NUTS,WACKOS,FREAKS

Comment

I am a Republican and I can't remember the last time anyone considered the United Republicans of California to be a key Republican Group. Besides that Ron Paul has admitted that he is not a Republican but instead is a Libertarian running as a Republican because he could not afford to run as a Libertarian. To me running as a Republican is already starting out under false colors which makes me wary of him and any so called Republican group that would endorse him.

Mike Richardson
                Political Legal And Lifestyle Forums :: Index

Comment

Bump, because I'm just on FIRE for RON PAUL! He's the MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                    Bump, because I'm just on FIRE for RON PAUL! He's the MAN!
                    Uh...happy 6000th post Blues
                    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X