Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

With summer coming up and a full-time job needing to be worked at, I'm not going to be here much, if at all. Also, when I transfer to Texas Tech I'm going to take it more seriously and I probably won't have time to surf the internet.

So I'll see you guys later, maybe at the end at the summer, maybe not.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

take care, but i have a feeling we will see you, around.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Good luck, we'll keep the random thread going for you;)
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Goodluck in whatever you do mate, best wishes!

Comment

It's been enjoyable to say the very least.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Leib, Good luck at school,from what I have seen of your posts,you will do very well.:) I have not been a member very long and yet I look for and appreciate your comments about various issues.Good luck again and hopefully you will be back soon. All the best, Don(Shamus )
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Goodbye and good luck Leib! I hope you return soon, you will be missed.

Comment

Have a good one my friend. Try to stop by and say "hi" every now and again. :)
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Why is everyone leaving?! First Snipe goes MIA, then Confed says he won't be on as often or possibly at all and now leib. No one from the old days will be left.

Comment

Wish you well on your job and your school. No matter what, everyone has time to browse the net. Stop by and post some stuff from time to time.
                    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Do drop in occasionally and give an update how you are doing.

Once a WABber, always a WABber is the motto! ;):)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Leib, all the very best to you and your Studies, with the wealth of knowledge here on the WAb you cannot fail. Please keep in touch and don't log off!!

Comment

Hope to see you around, leib. Do come back now now and again.
                          "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
                          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It's been great having you here and I hope we'll see you again in the future!
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Have fun in college. Don't let the next few years slip by. Grab the college experience with both hands and go for the full ride. College is a place to moderately indulge. All work and no play makes Leib10 a....well have you have seen The Shining? As fot the other extreme, just keep in mind that, "..Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life...." You will see plenty of "examples of what not to do" on campus next fall. If your college is remotely up to date, it will be wired and computers will be everywhere so you really have no excuse not to keep in touch. Any ideas on a major yet?
                              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X