Grindhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grindhouse

Anybody watched Grindhouse directed by Tarantino and Rodrigues.

It was very well done. I Recommend.

Originally posted by xerxes View Post

Is that their latest homage to b-grade? The two parter?
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Told the mistress Dread if she ever looses a leg like the girl in the movie I have something that is quite comparible and would fit real nicely on that shapely leg.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

You are kidding, right?

It looks terrible to me. But hey, I enjoyed Snakes On a Plane, so I'm not allowed to talk ;) .
        "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

First film break/ Great leg(s)!

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
          Told the mistress Dread if she ever looses a leg like the girl in the movie I have something that is quite comparible and would fit real nicely on that shapely leg.
          I liked the movie but it helped that I had seen the originals. So who were the babysitters, Tarantino's nieces?

Rose McGowan was asked if she was worried about her being a "poster girl for amputee fetishes" ."Not a bit", she said.;)
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
            I liked the movie but it helped that I had seen the originals. So who were the babysitters, Tarantino's nieces?

Rose McGowan was asked if she was worried about her being a "poster girl for amputee fetishes" ."Not a bit", she said.;)
            Hmmm not sure about the nieces......

Hey, shes pretty hot for having that nice lil item strapped to her leg. So much for jealous ex boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post

You liked that?

I was thinking about watching it, as I'm a big zombie movie fan, but I just can't get myself to spend $10 on a zombie movie.

This movie has huge promotions and good reviews, but the box office receipt doesn't show...so something doesn't jive here.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlover1994 View Post
                You are kidding, right?

It looks terrible to me. But hey, I enjoyed Snakes On a Plane, so I'm not allowed to talk ;) .
                Hey what's wrong with Snakes On A Plane? I bought the DVD on the first day.

Comment

Hehehehehehe
                  Attached Files

Comment

Matinee price

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    You liked that?

I was thinking about watching it, as I'm a big zombie movie fan, but I just can't get myself to spend $10 on a zombie movie.
                    I always ask for the "military" (SADF counts right?) discount and if that doesn't work I ask for my "Future Senior" discount. Hey, I always figured I'd never live long enough to get a senior discount.
                    Last edited by sappersgt; 16 Apr 07,, 21:07.
                    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Saw it once, loved it, will see it again tomorrow. But out of the two main movies I liked Deathproof more.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock View Post
                        Saw it once, loved it, will see it again tomorrow. But out of the two main movies I liked Deathproof more.
                        Wow that's rare. I heard a lot of people just got up and left after Planet Terror. Even the newspaper review said Deathproof is very slow and deliberate, bordering on boring.

Comment

You liked that?

This movie has huge promotions and good reviews, but the box office receipt doesn't show...so something doesn't jive here.
                          I saw it last night, if you like zombie movies you will love the first movie. Luckily for you they will be seperating the two movies because critics were saying that no one wants to sit in a movie theater for 3 straight hours for that movie, LOTR sure but not Grindhouse.

I personally didnt like it that much, it wasnt a bad movie but I really wouldnt reccomend going to the movies to see it unless you A) really liky zombie movies or B) have an amputee fetish. However the credits in between the movies are funny and a good time for a bathroom/snack break.

Comment

Hmmm...sounds like a rental so far.

Comment

Hmmm...sounds like a rental so far.
                              HBO brother, it's cheaper (and free if your already subscribed).

Comment

Working...
                              X