Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbmek

Gentlemen,
    I have taken upon my self to introduce The 1st Royal Tank Regiment's very own author.
    On the WAB he goes by the name of Elbmek.
    I have attached the link about his book which I thought might be of interest to many on the WAB, I know this was a work of passion for Mike and not done purely for financial gain. He spent a long time researching, writing and editing his work. I believe he personally deserves a well done for getting published some of the lesser known naval tragedies of WW2.

The fact the he is a Manchester United supporter should be in no way held against him

I hope some of you may want to read it.

Woodfield Publishing Ltd

When you open the link the Book is called " On a Sailors Grave (No Roses Grow)".....hit "more details" under the book to bring up more info.
    Last edited by T_igger_cs_30; 05 Apr 07,, 19:29.
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Well done Mike so being a MIB has paid off then!!

Comment

Congrats on getting your book published, although your screen name is no longer the pseudonym it once was.
      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Much congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Shek View Post
          Congrats on getting your book published, although your screen name is no longer the pseudonym it once was.

Be fair Shek, he wrote in the 'What does your screen name mean?' thread that it was his surname reversed.
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
          X