Scrunch or fold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrunch or fold?

Do you guys scrunch your toilet paper or fold. Personally im a scruncher.??

I am just happy the stuff is within reach when it is needed. Other than that, who cares?
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Hate when it's the last roll and runs out.
      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

The "three sheet teaser" is not much fun either.

Comment

I've known people outside who mistook poison ivy for something they could use. Very funny since it happened to a neighbor. Leaves of 3, let them be.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            I've known people outside who mistook poison ivy for something they could use. Very funny since it happened to a neighbor. Leaves of 3, let them be.
            EEEEE YYOOOOWWWWW!
            Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
              Hate when it's the last roll and runs out.
              Thanks for reminding me. I need to go the store.
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                Thanks for reminding me. I need to go the store.
                Thought you had a wife for such things. ;) I used to work for a very nice fellow who did all the grocery shopping for the family. Wife hated it, but was more than happy to dictate what the guy should buy as I intercepted all his e-mails and phone messages from her. Interesting couple those two.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                  EEEEE YYOOOOWWWWW!
                  I was a leader on a University outdoor program canyoneering trip where TP was not permitted. We offered the students natural alternatives, one was the pine cone. One kid came back from "the bush" and was not too happy. "Pine cones! yeah you got me on that one.I scratched myself." The other leader turned to me and rolled his eyes. "DUDE! When using pine cones you have to go WITH the grain."

Comment

Origin of southern sayings

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                    I was a leader on a University outdoor program canyoneering trip where TP was not permitted. We offered the students natural alternatives, one was the pine cone. One kid came back from "the bush" and was not too happy. "Pine cones! yeah you got me on that one.I scratched myself." The other leader turned to me and rolled his eyes. "DUDE! When using pine cones you have to go WITH the grain."
                    Same with corn cobs, quite popular before the advent of toilet paper. Corn cobs were plentiful and practical if not very user friendly. Their use as a toilette paper substitute is where the phrase, "rough as a cob", comes from.
                    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Fold it, definitely. Otherwise I inevitably clog up the toilet, not to mention run out of TP sooner, which can be serious when you depend on your hall resident assistant for your supplies of TP. If you run out of TP, and your RA has locked his door and gone home for the weekend, it makes for an uncomfortable situation.
                      I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Wait a minute. They have toilet paper in North Korea? I'm impressed. ;)
                        I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Nobody uses it because it contains Nuclear Radiation.
                          "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

Fold.

I am under the impression that men fold. Women scrunch.
                            Relax. It's worse than you think.

Comment

There is a reason women scrunch and men fold.
                              The male target area has much more obstacles, if you understand what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X