Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for your favorite model train!

Dear Members,

After a week of submissions, it's now time to vote for your favorite model train set!

The entrants are: RustyBattleship! ;)

RustyBattleship
    48.57%
    RustyBattleship
    51.43%
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

I by no means mean to influence anyones vote, by I have cast my vote for RustyBattleship! :)

Comment

After sleepless nights and wrestling with my sense of justice I have finally come to a
      hard decision..In first place RUSTYBATTLESHIP closely followed by,and I'm sorry to the second placed personage, I have chosen,yes you've guessed it.....RustyBattleship

Comment

well.. mine/my dad's model train set is covered with plastic models (the layout) but, it's a double loop mainline, with one of the loups going up over the top. HO gauge, on about a 5'x9' frame... no way is it big enough to hold all of the locomotives, much less the cars..

my personal set, is just in a box, and is N gauge, I bought some flex track for it and some switches, and when I get a place to build it, I'll make a small layout to run it on..

Rex

Comment

RustyB', tell me about that beautiful "Flame Oak" table your display is on..is it a real Oak table? As a French Polisher of yesteryear polished wood,I love!!.....Last pic

Comment

lol, no wonder no one understands America.

Comment

Originally posted by Native View Post
              lol, no wonder no one understands America.
              Native forget the understanding!!! ,Vote man Vote before its to late, it's close so your vote is VITAL to the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                After sleepless nights and wrestling with my sense of justice I have finally come to a
                hard decision..In first place RUSTYBATTLESHIP closely followed by,and I'm sorry to the second placed personage, I have chosen,yes you've guessed it.....RustyBattleship
                Imagine the difficulty North Korean citizens face in deciding whom to elect... ;)

Current Tally:

RustyBattleship: 1
                RustyBattleship: 5

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                  Imagine the difficulty North Korean citizens face in deciding whom to elect... ;)

Current Tally:

RustyBattleship: 1
                  RustyBattleship: 5
                  Kim or eeeeerrm Kim:)

Comment

RustyB', tell me about that beautiful "Flame Oak" table your display is on..is it a real Oak table? As a French Polisher of yesteryear polished wood,I love!!.....Last pic
                    Gee, I hate to dissapoint you but it's just a quarter inch thick sheet of chip board. I started to stain it (for moisture protection) but didn't get very far.

And I love polished wood also as I took up cabinet making after my retirement. Perhaps I should show you how I redid my kitchen in Birch.
                    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Here I thought I was the only one struggling with this......Am I ever glad that a fellow WABer had the same exact problem. In order to solve my dilemma, I am voting the same as you. Thank you Dave, now I can get some sleep and stop fretting:)
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                        Here I thought I was the only one struggling with this......Am I ever glad that a fellow WABer had the same exact problem. In order to solve my dilemma, I am voting the same as you. Thank you Dave, now I can get some sleep and stop fretting:)
                        Debbie,have just arose from peaceful slumber with mind at rest having chosen Rusty'B as a POSSIBLE winner I hope your slumber is not disturbed by all the rain you are having in Wisconsin:)

Comment

Well WAB, we seem to be unanimous in our opinions. (Certainly I have heard no other contenders names mentioned). I too vote that cRustyBucket gets the Emperor sized tin of biscuits!
                          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

I have decided, after massively scratching what little brain cells I have left, to vote for

Nobody!!!

Just be be different!!

Anyway, whats the fascination with American puff puffs?? English have sooooo much more character!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                              Well WAB, we seem to be unanimous in our opinions. (Certainly I have heard no other contenders names mentioned). I too vote that cRustyBucket gets the Emperor sized tin of biscuits!
                              I've already given Iron Duke the APO of my friend's daughter who will get more pleasure out of them while she's in Iraq.
                              Attached Files
                              Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                              X