Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm outta here!

Right that's it,I'm walking!
    My "80 Abrams" thread has been locked so I'm assuming this is just a girl guides picnic board and not a military discussion board..
    Remove my name from the membership list.
    Plenty more military boards around.. ;)

Aaand the teddies leave the pram after the latest propaganda attempt fails...
    Rule 1: Never trust a Frenchman
    Rule 2: Treat all members of the press as French

Comment

Good riddance! He was a pain and an embarrassment the first time around, and he certainly hadn't improved in the meantime.
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

If you wanna leave, leave dammit.

Why open a thread and waste bandwidth like this
        Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

I understand where he's coming from (note to the touchy people; that does not mean I agree with him), but I wouldn't leave... I like it hear. :)* I've managed to make enough enemies in 3 weeks, but, hey, who cares? This is the best board I've ever come across with predominantly friendly people. Though some people have to loosen up.

*Copy from "stalag 17" when the redcross guy comes.
          Last edited by ExNavyAmerican; 25 Mar 07,, 15:55.
          "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mick in England View Post
            My "80 Abrams" thread has been locked so I'm assuming this is just a girl guides picnic board and not a military discussion board..
            Well I certainly hate to see you leave, but at the same time your thread was locked for good reason...or hadn't you noticed?
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

LOVE the drama, Mick!

That whole stomping out of the room and slamming the door - cyber-style, of course - sure showed the likes of US, boy-o!

Be gone, head-case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick in England View Post
                Again?!
                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Thank you. This time take care not to return.
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Strange individual.
                    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Hmmmm - a "girl guides picnic board and not a military discussion board.." - Now then, what an interesting choice of words.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I am not holding my breath!

Good for you, Mick!

Finally, you showed some goodness and brains!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

After that tantrum, I think someone needs a time out and a nap
                          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                            Hmmmm - a "girl guides picnic board and not a military discussion board.." - Now then, what an interesting choice of words.
                            Yeah, strange how he got upset when a real tank commander told him his wargaming experience was irrelevant and to stop being a tool .
                            Rule 1: Never trust a Frenchman
                            Rule 2: Treat all members of the press as French

Comment

Um, then leave? What did you expect everyone to say "oh no dont do it?" Sorry but I would have to say a vast majority of the people on WAB won't care if you leave! (some may be happy) Personnally I have nothing against you and would not say oh good get the hell out but I honestly am not phased by your leaving.

(btw war-gaming is not war, hence the reason the are two completely different words. Your experience in wargaming has no merit amongst those who are or respect those who are in the military [I am the latter])

Comment

Working...
                              X