• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is News

Mouse makes off with captor's dentures
    Captured rodent escapes from Maine resident, then takes prosthetic teeth
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 3:30 p.m. CT March 24, 2007
    WATERVILLE, Maine - Never underestimate a mouse’s determination.

There’s a mouse in Bill Exner’s house that he says he has captured three times. Each time, the mouse escaped, and the last time the rodent made off with his lower dentures.

Exner, 68, said he and his wife Shirley scoured his bedroom after the dentures disappeared from his night stand.

“We moved the bed, moved the dressers and the night stand and tore the closet apart,” he said. “I said, ‘I knew that little stinker stole my teeth’ — I just knew it.”

They found a small opening in a wall where they suspected the mouse was coming and going, and their daughter’s fiance, Eric Holt, stepped in to help.

“He brought a crowbar and hammer and he sawed off a section of wood and pulled up the molding and everything,” Exner said. “It was quite a job.”

They retrieved the dentures, and Holt suggested his future father-in-law boil them in peroxide and whatever else he could find for to disinfect it.

The mouse apparently isn’t done. It frequently comes out and stares at Exner, his wife said.

“He’s taunting him — I swear he’s taunting him,” Shirley Exner said.
    Mouse makes off with captor's dentures - Peculiar Postings - MSNBC.com
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Haha...That's pretty cool.

Was the mouse's name, by any chance, Jerry?
    "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

Mickey Rules ok!!!

Comment

Mini Houdini Mouse Lmao!!!
        If You Smell Sh%T Then You Know You Really Stepped In It This Time!!

Comment

The mouse was captured 3 times. What was he doing? Waiting to assemble a jury pool for the mouse's trial? Take a shovel and smash the sucker. Or take it to a pet store and feed it to a python. Some people need to deal with problems rather than looking at the problem and wondering what to do about it.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
          X