X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander

Saw the movie last night.

If gay guys bother you......skip it.

There's so much gayness going on you can't even focus on the plot. Everytime you turn around one of the greeks is looking at his buddy like he wants to bang him right then and there...

Even beyond that, it was a pretty mediocre movie.

Sounds bad dude.
    Am a great fan of period movies , especially made on heroes like Alexander,Asoka etc.

Awaiting release in India.
    Do they show Porus the Indian King also ?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      Saw the movie last night.

If gay guys bother you......skip it.

There's so much gayness going on you can't even focus on the plot. Everytime you turn around one of the greeks is looking at his buddy like he wants to bang him right then and there...

Even beyond that, it was a pretty mediocre movie.
      aw, i was looking forward to going to see it!
      i think i'll pass.......

maybe giovanni would enjoy it..?

Comment

Comment

haha... maybe!!

*can see himself getting in trouble for this post*

Comment

"Do they show Porus the Indian King also ?"

Yeah, close to the end, but he does not speak, and has only a very minor role in one battle.

The time they coulda commited to him was spent on all the 'i want to bang my buddy' nonsense.

Everyone knows the greeks were bi, and they could've illustrated it with a couple quick glances. I did not need to see Alexander kissing a slave boy to get the point...

Comment

ha ha !
              Its something not entirely nice to imagine alexander kissing a slave BOY ! :D
              Wokay , thats fact.

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2004/nov/25alex.htm

BUT , i WILL go to the movie.
              A Jolie surely must be 'intresting' to watch.
              Last edited by Samudra; 26 Nov 04,, 07:46.

Comment

"Do they show Porus the Indian King also ?"

Yeah, close to the end, but he does not speak, and has only a very minor role in one battle.

The time they coulda commited to him was spent on all the 'i want to bang my buddy' nonsense.

Everyone knows the greeks were bi, and they could've illustrated it with a couple quick glances. I did not need to see Alexander kissing a slave boy to get the point...
                I think as far as the ancient Greeks went, sex with women was for procreation, then they had sex with men for recreation.
                "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I didn't need to see it.

If you ask me, it was played up so heavily as a political ploy by Stone.

It's not even a particularly accurate rendition of history, and in some ways is outright disinformation when compared to the historical texts.

Comment

Imagine, a guy who kisses other guys being successful in warfare. Surely it cannot be true?

Comment

Sure it can be true, i just don't need to see it.

Comment

Sure it can be true, i just don't need to see it.
                        I'm glad you agree gay men can be of value in times of war. I wouldn't have thought you were in favour of gays in the military but I happily stand corrected.

Comment

The major news outlets' film critics are calling it a "stinker". I'll give it a miss until I can watch it on TV. I don't care one way or the other about the 'gay' aspect.

Comment

"I'm glad you agree gay men can be of value in times of war. I wouldn't have thought you were in favour of gays in the military but I happily stand corrected"

Now you're putting words into my mouth.

Our society is not as the greeks was, and there are diseases nowadays that threaten other troops that did not exist in antiquity.

Comment

Half of Plato's books are full of references to having sex with young boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X