Vote for your Favorite Diorama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for your Favorite Diorama!

(Scroll up a bit to view voting choices, you must login to vote)

Vote for your Favorite Diorama!

The voting for your favorite WAB diorama submission last week is open. Voting is open for one week. Voting is restricted to members who were registered at the time the contest began (March 7th, 2007). The submission with the most votes will be awarded a tin of butter cookies. :)

The selections are:

RustyBattleship: Stearman Trainer, F-6 Corsairs, P-51 Mustang, and and P-47 Thunderbolts on a Runway:

Nord: German troops and Self-Propelled Artillery in Action, WWII:

Dalem: American Troops and M-18 in Action, WWII

Let the voting begin!
    RustyBattleship: Stearman Trainer, F-6 Corsairs, P-51 Mustang, and and P-47 Thunderbolts on a Runway
    12.96%
    Nord: German troops and Self-Propelled Artillery in Action, WWII
    42.59%
    Dalem: American Troops and M-18 in Action, WWII
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Congrat Nord, attention to detail is remarkable including the German in photo two, taking a leak!!!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Elbmek View Post
      Congrat Nord, attention to detail is remarkable including the German in photo two, taking a leak!!!! ;)

Oh, very droll There must have been a gale blowing!! The standard of diorama is extremely high. Well done chaps:)
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

I have to lean toward Dale simply because of the action, but the detail of both is superb. Well done to both of you.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Congrats guys great job by all, I had to sit with a shot of Glenmorangie to deliberate my decision............so after 4 shots and a cigar......the edge goes to Dale
          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
            Congrats guys great job by all, I had to sit with a shot of Glenmorangie to deliberate my decision............so after 4 shots and a cigar......the edge goes to Dale
            Ooo, what kind of cigar? I have a humidor full of Onyx Churchills and Toros right now.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
              Ooo, what kind of cigar? I have a humidor full of Onyx Churchills and Toros right now.

-dale
              Romeo y julieta........... have to say you have good taste in cigars yourself sir
              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Matt,

Whoever the runnerup is, send him my tin of butter cookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Matt,

Whoever the runnerup is, send him my tin of butter cookies.
                  Will do, Colonel.
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

To everyone involved congrats and job well done. I am stuck in the middle of MOHAA and Dales looks identical to some of the maps lol.
                    If You Smell Sh%T Then You Know You Really Stepped In It This Time!!

Comment

I have to vote for Dale - he told me that was the only way I was going to get more cookies to go with my afternoon cup of tea.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

I gotta ask (and this will in no way affect my voting) but Dale, is the dog in the second picture like three times the size of the guy standing by him or is it just the angle?
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

THL,
                          Lol...that seems to be a real pet dog of Dalem and not a part of the diorama.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                            THL,
                            Lol...that seems to be a real pet dog of Dalem and not a part of the diorama.
                            I think that's a German Shepard and has been taken prisoner by the GI's with the M-18 tank destroyer. You notice he is inside a locked gate.
                            Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

That was my old dog Sten. He curled up for his last nap after 14 years of tongue-lolling 2 years ago. He was a beagle/Aussie Shepherd mix.

My new dog is Sam. He is just turning 6 mos old and topping 51 pounds. He's very cute and I believ has Shepherd, lab, and quarter-horse forebears.

-dale

Comment

Working...
                              X