Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

too many sub divsions in structure of board...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too many sub divsions in structure of board...

security and political issues have a greater degree of connectivity than implied by the board/forum structure..

for instance the subdivsions by region are a simplification or bias that hinders analysis of issues.

EG euro issues are not totally seperate from asia ones and cross referencing between topics is a both a tiresome and a false distinction that perhaps limits thinking.

juggling the balls is the situation

throw it all into a pot stir and see what comes out

Boris
    london

Be adventurous, learn to explore, exercise the little gray cells through memory use...

Besides, if we followed that suggestion, we'd have to call the new section the "Global Domination Through Coorporate Imperialism by the American VAST Right-Wing Conspiracy" forum, and that's cumbersome.
    Last edited by Horrido; 25 Nov 04,, 08:46.
    The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Horrido,

Why don't you start that thread.

Maybe it will be great fun!

At least our fingers will be exercised, if not our MacDonald and Colonel's Kentucky Chicken bellies.

Something is better than nothing ;).

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Geez Ray you've been a busy boy, i logged on and you have a post in every section! Glad im not the only opinion hog around here, you make me look apathetic

About the layout, i was actually very glad to see it that way, instead of a whole heap of different regional isues jammed into one. It sorta makes me feel at home when i go into the Asian section , and a tourist in the others, its a virtual holiday. Now if those sub-continentals would just shut up about the bloody tea!

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
          Be adventurous, learn to explore, exercise the little gray cells through memory use...
          I think you have that back to front?

no?

Boris
          london

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
            Besides, if we followed that suggestion, we'd have to call the new section the "Global Domination Through Coorporate Imperialism by the American VAST Right-Wing Conspiracy" forum, and that's cumbersome.
            LOL!
            Insanity is doing the same thing over and over
            and expecting a different result.
            Albert Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by mididoctors
              I think you have that back to front?

no?

Boris
              london

Upside-down, inside-out... Either way, the message should be understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Horrido,

Why don't you start that thread.

No...I'm hunted enough as it is. Find another rabbit.

Comment

Forum Layout and divisions are fine IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                  X