PDA

View Full Version : Major Shek's New Moderator Status

Officer of Engineers
09 Mar 07,, 02:44
People,

I have the honour and privilege (and relief) to announce that the good Major Shek has accepted the role of moderator here on WAB. The Major has been with us a while now, 1st came here to defend the STRYKER which needed no defence in my opinion and we've been richly rewarded by his presence ever since.

There's someone else for the 1RTR guys to drive nuts now.

T_igger_cs_30
09 Mar 07,, 03:03
People,

I have the honour and privilege (and relief) to announce that the good Major Shek has accepted the role of moderator here on WAB. The Major has been with us a while now, 1st came here to defend the STRYKER which needed no defence in my opinion and we've been richly rewarded by his presence ever since.

many congratulations on your elevation Sir, you are now amongst the gods.....Ironduke, Pari, OoE and others ....we will seek your guidence when necassary ......................or should that be recieve it? :biggrin:

TopHatter
09 Mar 07,, 03:37
Welcome to the revolution!* :biggrin:

*Quote from Under Siege

dave lukins
09 Mar 07,, 04:07
People,

Welcome to the WAB said the spider to the fly!!!OoE a bit more encouragement for the Dear Major please..We of the RTR are gentle folk. Congrats dear boy a most welcome promotion:)

Parihaka
09 Mar 07,, 04:20
WOO HOO!
Now he can kill all those spam threads without telling us about them.

Seriously, welcome aboard Shek, don't forget to check out the executive toilets in the Lenin Room behind the bookcase, but a piece of advice, keep your hands off the Cheetos to be found there.:biggrin:

brak
09 Mar 07,, 04:21
Welcome to the revolution!* :biggrin:

*Quote from Under Siege

more like " Welcome to the dark side" ;)

THL
09 Mar 07,, 04:23
Congratulations, Sir!! :)

Debbie
09 Mar 07,, 04:31
Congrats

lemontree
09 Mar 07,, 05:03
Its about time the infantry made its presence felt. Cheers shek.......congrats.

Bulgaroctonus
09 Mar 07,, 05:43
Sir,

I have faith that the Board will prosper under your wise guidance. Congratulations on your elevation.

Regards,

Bulgaroctonus

Brian Douglas
09 Mar 07,, 06:14
Well done Major Shek.

sappersgt
09 Mar 07,, 06:50
Congratulations Major, Sir! :biggrin:

astralis
09 Mar 07,, 06:57
well, that took long enough! congrats! :cool:

gf0012-aust
09 Mar 07,, 07:26
congrats mate.

glyn
09 Mar 07,, 10:37
I am puzzled.:confused: I thought Shek was a thoughtful and moderate man, and yet you have tarred him with the same brush as those serial immoderates OoE and Harry Parka! I would like to think that his reputation will not be sullied after this enforced association, but of course this cannot be guaranteed.:)

James Crozier
09 Mar 07,, 15:37
Major Shek; Pip pip, haw haw, rah rah! Congrats! I'm sure you'll make the best of the burden. J. Crozier

Julie
09 Mar 07,, 17:43
WOO HOO!
Now he can kill all those spam threads without telling us about them.Yep, less mail in my box.

Seriously, welcome aboard Shek, don't forget to check out the executive toilets in the Lenin Room behind the bookcaseCongrats, you are now the proud owner of Latrine duty. ;) Don't forget to give him the rubber gloves Pari. :tongue:

Elbmek
09 Mar 07,, 18:44
I am shocked
I am horrified
I am overcome
I am ............

buggar it

congratulations!!!! :tongue:

Ray
09 Mar 07,, 19:40
Shek,

Congratulations.

It was well deserved.

Ironduke
09 Mar 07,, 21:58
An FYI, the Major is going to be somewhat absent over the next week (leave for spring break).

Lunatock
09 Mar 07,, 23:03
Welcome to the secret society. No hazing involved...honest! ;)

Bigfella
10 Mar 07,, 01:18
Congrats Shek, richly deserved.

I guess this means Darth won't be making a comeback ;)

zraver
10 Mar 07,, 04:23
grats

texasjohn
10 Mar 07,, 17:38
Congrats, Shek

Canmoore
11 Mar 07,, 20:46
It is my honour to Congradulate you on your promotion to moderator!

Dreadnought
12 Mar 07,, 19:45
Congrads Sir:)

Neo
13 Mar 07,, 21:53
Congrats mate! :)

TheChosenOne
14 Mar 07,, 09:10
Congrats man, and in celebration I'll wack a few terrorists for you over here...

Ironduke
14 Mar 07,, 10:05
Again, just so everybody knows -- the Major should be back in at the end of the week.

Parihaka
14 Mar 07,, 10:28
I dunno, gets a new job and immediately goes on holiday:rolleyes:

Julie
14 Mar 07,, 20:01
I dunno, gets a new job and immediately goes on holiday:rolleyes:Do you think he got some kinda fringe benefit package we didn't? :confused: Just kidding. :biggrin:

Shek
19 Mar 07,, 21:08
A big thanks to everyone. I guess this is what happens when you report too much spam :biggrin:

Amled
19 Mar 07,, 22:26
Tsk., tsk., Shek what sterling addition to your jacket?
Being moderator on a board with a Ministry of Propaganda, where the reading room is the Lenin Room, and worst of all foodstuffs (cheetos):eek: are reputed to be found in the Executive Latrine?
All kidding aside, congratulation.:biggrin:

Elbmek
19 Mar 07,, 22:51
A big thanks to everyone. I guess this is what happens when you report too much spam :biggrin:
Creep!!! ;)

Ironduke
20 Mar 07,, 00:13
Welcome back, Major. Hope your spring break leave went great. :)

I capitalized your name (as I did with Parihaka), I hope you find it acceptable.