Iranians kicking ass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranians kicking ass...

Hehe, awesome video... Islamist women getting her butt wooped by another women who she was forcing to cover her head... its a must watch...

ارشان - dokhtari az shiraz
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

"dont mess with persian chicks" ;)

Comment

mate she wont face any trial for this right?

Comment

mmm.. can't say.

Comment

Did I see right?

The burkha devoid woman thrashing and kicking the burkha clad woman and there is no upheaval?

Wow! Iran is modern!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            Did I see right?

The burkha devoid woman thrashing and kicking the burkha clad woman and there is no upheaval?

Wow! Iran is modern!
            Hehe... yeh, its just the government fundoo monkeys which are a-holes...

btw, did you hear that queel?...
            Last edited by Tronic; 05 Mar 07,, 23:43.

Comment

Wonder if I'd come close to something like that if I visited Iran and a religious person saw my long haired self from behind?

Comment

^^^

depends if you are man or a women, long hair for men is quite popular there, for women really depends which part of Tehran you are: south or north. In the south, there are more traditionalist.

how do we watch the video btw.

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
                  ^^^

depends if you are man or a women, long hair for men is quite popular there, for women really depends which part of Tehran you are: south or north. In the south, there are more traditionalist.

click on the link, and then click that big "play" button in the middle...

Comment

WOW ... she is hot!!!

Comment

WOW ... she is hot!!!
                      She sure is...wow.

Comment

^^^

I ws aware of that, and I am a guy. Just wondering if some over zealous revolutionary guard would see me with his back to him, unvield of course, and try pushing me around. Literally.

Comment

I think a large majorty of these Pasdaran on the streets are corrupt, the fanatic and revolutionary ones are probably kept for sensitive positions. Therefore, those zealous revolutionary guard walking on the street can be easilly diverted away with the right amount of money, if needed.

Comment

I don't get it...
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

It means, pay them the money, and they wont get in your way... ;)

and if you don't know about these 'Pasdaran'... they are Islamist police in Iran who insure that all women go around covering their heads and make sure non-married couples are not seen in public and some other fundoo crap like that... Sometimes Iranians get pissed off by the oppresive nature of the Islamists and we get to see some ass-kicking like in the video above... lol...
                              Last edited by Tronic; 10 Mar 07,, 06:27.

Comment

Working...
                              X